Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Nautilus

08-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Morgana View Post
A coincidence, mariner. I explained above what exactly it is.
Thank you... for your time... any possible lead... is helpful...

Ask Fortune

08-30-2012

Quote:
Morgana raises an eyebrow.

"I'm busy, but fairly happy. What's wrong? Do you miss Sivir~?"

She smiles, her voice adopting the tiniest tease.
Huh? *laughs slightly* Nah. The moment was just getting all sweet and cutesy, and I didn't know where to take it from there.

Dear Morgana

08-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
Huh? *laughs slightly* Nah. The moment was just getting all sweet and cutesy, and I didn't know where to take it from there.
Morgana laughs awkwardly.

"Yes...you're right..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Nautilus View Post
Thank you... for your time... any possible lead... is helpful...
Hmph.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
Viktor produces a small machine shaped like a rat, and the actual rat itself.

"Will this suffice?"
Morgana looks them over. The automaton is in fine shape, and the rat seems perfectly healthy.

"These will do. Here, allow me to demonstrate."

She picks up the automaton in one hand and places it on the table. In the other, she picks up the rat, who seems quite happy with its current predicament.

With her now-free hand, she extends a claw and, before the rodent can sense the danger, buries her index finger straight into the small head. The purple, curved claw pierces the tiny pink brain of the small mammal, killing it instantly.

Without so much as a squeal-for it happened too fast for that rat to react-the tiny brown shape slumps over in her hand. She withdraws the claw bloodlessly, and a small green trail follows her finger out of the beasts skull, curling and swirling in the light.

Dropping the rodent's corpse, she places her free hand on the other end of the trail, pushing it towards her other hand so the green shape curls into a small ball. It seems to struggle, but is quickly shut down and pacified.

Placing both hands above the automaton, she waits for a moment, then opens her hands and throws her palms down on the robot's head. The little green shape, denied to chance to escape, goes the only place it can-directly inside the automaton.

For a moment, nothing happens. Suddenly, a wire whisker twitches, and tiny steel paws struggle over the wood. Letting out tiny mechanical squeaks, the robotic rodent begins to scurry around the tabletop as organically as its mechanical limbs allow it.

Morgana smiles.

"The rat's soul is now bound inside that automaton-in effect, it is still aware that it is a rat, but depending on how accurately that automaton represents an organic rat, it is unaware that it has effectively switched bodies. Do you need any further clarification?"

Ask the Herald

08-30-2012

Quote:
Morgana looks them over. The automaton is in fine shape, and the rat seems perfectly healthy.

"These will do. Here, allow me to demonstrate."

She picks up the automaton in one hand and places it on the table. In the other, she picks up the rat, who seems quite happy with its current predicament.

With her now-free hand, she extends a claw and, before the rodent can sense the danger, buries her index finger straight into the small head. The purple, curved claw pierces the tiny pink brain of the small mammal, killing it instantly.

Without so much as a squeal-for it happened too fast for that rat to react-the tiny brown shape slumps over in her hand. She withdraws the claw bloodlessly, and a small green trail follows her finger out of the beasts skull, curling and swirling in the light.

Dropping the rodent's corpse, she places her free hand on the other end of the trail, pushing it towards her other hand so the green shape curls into a small ball. It seems to struggle, but is quickly shut down and pacified.

Placing both hands above the automaton, she waits for a moment, then opens her hands and throws her palms down on the robot's head. The little green shape, denied to chance to escape, goes the only place it can-directly inside the automaton.

For a moment, nothing happens. Suddenly, a wire whisker twitches, and tiny steel paws struggle over the wood. Letting out tiny mechanical squeaks, the robotic rodent begins to scurry around the tabletop as organically as its mechanical limbs allow it.

Morgana smiles.

"The rat's soul is now bound inside that automaton-in effect, it is still aware that it is a rat, but depending on how accurately that automaton represents an organic rat, it is unaware that it has effectively switched bodies. Do you need any further clarification?"
Viktor watches the dark angel's work silently, his eyes hidden behind yellow lenses in his mask. His arms folded across his chest, he watches as Morgana pokes her finger into the rat's head, killing it instantly, and retract the finger with a green wisp following. He continued to watch even as she form the wisp into an orb, which she pushed into the rat-shaped machine, which after some time sprang to life as the rat seemed to not notice it had even died. At her question, he shook his head quickly.

"No. No further clarification is needed. However, I have but one inquiry of you: Could you do this with a human as well? That is, if I made an automaton on the same scale as Blitzcrank could you transfer the soul of a man into that machine?"

Dear Morgana

08-30-2012

Quote:
Viktor watches the dark angel's work silently, his eyes hidden behind yellow lenses in his mask. His arms folded across his chest, he watches as Morgana pokes her finger into the rat's head, killing it instantly, and retract the finger with a green wisp following. He continued to watch even as she form the wisp into an orb, which she pushed into the rat-shaped machine, which after some time sprang to life as the rat seemed to not notice it had even died. At her question, he shook his head quickly.

"No. No further clarification is needed. However, I have but one inquiry of you: Could you do this with a human as well? That is, if I made an automaton on the same scale as Blitzcrank could you transfer the soul of a man into that machine?"
Morgana shrugs her shoulders.

"It would take a little more effort, but it's certainly possible. And I'd be happy to do it."

She smiles.

"Killing them isn't necessary, but it does expedite the process. And if you do choose to kill the human in question..."

She bares her fangs and chuckles darkly.

"Might I kill him myself?"

Dear Morgana

08-30-2012

((Bump))

Ask the Herald

08-30-2012

Quote:
Morgana shrugs her shoulders.

"It would take a little more effort, but it's certainly possible. And I'd be happy to do it."

She smiles.

"Killing them isn't necessary, but it does expedite the process. And if you do choose to kill the human in question..."

She bares her fangs and chuckles darkly.

"Might I kill him myself?"
....It concerns me a bit that you would show interest in killing a man....before I even decide upon whom I might want to execute this.....process upon.

Dear Morgana

08-30-2012

Quote:
....It concerns me a bit that you would show interest in killing a man....before I even decide upon whom I might want to execute this.....process upon.
Why? I simply seek the chance to inflict some pain. If it's someone you'd prefer not killed, then I'm fine with that as well.

Calm down, Herald.

Ask the Herald

08-30-2012

Quote:
Why? I simply seek the chance to inflict some pain. If it's someone you'd prefer not killed, then I'm fine with that as well.

Calm down, Herald.
....I see. It was just a bit of suspicion. Perhaps you have someone specifically you'd like nothing more than to do such a thing to?

And I am always calm. Calm is all I can be.

Ask Fortune

08-31-2012

Quote:
Morgana laughs awkwardly.

"Yes...you're right..."
So hey, girl, now that you sometimes get all Blackthorny... is there anything going on between you and Zyra~?