Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zanes theNArgent

Senior Member

08-29-2012

Morgana, have you been supplying Pentakill with food or something, perhaps you know who cooks for them?
It seems that Mordekaiser has grown... Overweight.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Nautilus

Senior Member

08-29-2012

Morgana...

Your Tainted Soil... resembles a Black Ooze... What is it...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Herald

Member

08-29-2012

Quote:
Ask Nautilus:
Morgana...

Your Tainted Soil... resembles a Black Ooze... What is it...


{{ It's Nautilus! OH SHI- }}


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Nautilus

Senior Member

08-29-2012

Quote:
Ask the Herald:
{{ It's Nautilus! OH SHI- }}


((I thought people knew by now there is no running from Nautilus...))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Herald

Member

08-29-2012

Quote:
Ask Nautilus:
((I thought people knew by now there is no running from Nautilus...))


{{ I'm not running. I'm that guy who announces when Godzilla starts rampaging in Tokyo. }}


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Orichan

Senior Member

08-29-2012

Quote:
Dear Morgana:

Morgana's eyes widen at the transformation, and she readies her Black Shield.

"Don't point those at me, please. Or...anyone, for that matter."


*Orianna smiles at Ahri and Morgana.*

Don't worry I would never hurt you guys with them. Oh also look what Ball and I can do now, thanks to Viktor.

*Ball splits in two and the halves begin to fuse themselves to her legs while the leftover energy enhances her already scary looking new form. In short Orianna looks like a mini battle-mech.*

Impressive isn't it?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Morgana

Senior Member

08-29-2012

Quote:
Ask the Herald:
......A demonstration would inspire confidence from myself, to your skill


Morgana nods.

"All right. I'll need an animatable object, and, if you wish, something with a soul-like a small animal. Or I can draw from my wealth of souls, but I'd prefer not..."

Quote:
Shrouded Snake:
The summoner looks at the mechanical girl with canons that looks like it's about to fire.

You might want to take Morgana's advice. There are reasons why we summoners restrict its power output and number of usage.

Looks at the owner of the shop.

Hi. I would like a trio of sinful chocolate muffins and another trio of explosive fruit muffins please.

The summoner grabs his bag. Getting the money needed for the muffins

((If you don't know what a fruit explosion muffin is, google it.))


Morgana takes one look at this idiot Summoner, asking her for desserts that are not on her menu and when she's not even in her store, working, and snaps. A Dark Binding crashes against his hand, the baneful energies sending pain lancing through his fingers.

"You do not make such demands of me when I'm not working, Summoner. And even if I am, at least be in the ****ing right place and order something on my damned menu, you idiot. Now leave, before I hurt you more and don't regret it later."

Quote:
Ask Fortune:
*grins* I hope you eventually become confident enough not to blush so easily. But in the meantime, this is cute. *smiles and pats Morgana's shoulder*


Morgana leans into Sarah's pat, eventually resting her height against Sarah's shoulder.

"It's nice being here. With you."

Quote:
HellBringer:
Ah Morgana I have question, how do you torment the ground?


By channeling a small amount of decaying energies into the targeted area, I can make it sprout growths or pools of corrupted earth for periods of time.

Quote:
Zanes theNArgent:
Morgana, have you been supplying Pentakill with food or something, perhaps you know who cooks for them?
It seems that Mordekaiser has grown... Overweight.


Mordekaiser is most certainly not overweight.

I don't travel with them, but I occasionally provide them with food-though Sona's really the only one who eats anything.

Quote:
Ask Nautilus:
Morgana...

Your Tainted Soil... resembles a Black Ooze... What is it...


A coincidence, mariner. I explained above what exactly it is.

Quote:
Ask Orichan:
*Orianna smiles at Ahri and Morgana.*

Don't worry I would never hurt you guys with them. Oh also look what Ball and I can do now, thanks to Viktor.

*Ball splits in two and the halves begin to fuse themselves to her legs while the leftover energy enhances her already scary looking new form. In short Orianna looks like a mini battle-mech.*

Impressive isn't it?


Morgana starts and casts her shield before she can help it, covering herself and Ahri in a protective blue barrier with. She sticks her head through the shield towards Orianna.

"There's such a thing as too much, kitten. I really think that's excessive."

She quickly ducks back into the shield, hoping Orianna doesn't explode.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fortune

Senior Member

08-29-2012

Quote:
Dear Morgana:
Morgana leans into Sarah's pat, eventually resting her height against Sarah's shoulder.

"It's nice being here. With you."

*smiles, leaning her head on Morgana's*

You~... so, uh... how are things otherwise?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Morgana

Senior Member

08-29-2012

Quote:
Ask Fortune:
*smiles, leaning her head on Morgana's*

You~... so, uh... how are things otherwise?


Morgana raises an eyebrow.

"I'm busy, but fairly happy. What's wrong? Do you miss Sivir~?"

She smiles, her voice adopting the tiniest tease.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Herald

Member

08-30-2012

Quote:
Dear Morgana:
Morgana nods.

"All right. I'll need an animatable object, and, if you wish, something with a soul-like a small animal. Or I can draw from my wealth of souls, but I'd prefer not..."


Viktor produces a small machine shaped like a rat, and the actual rat itself.

"Will this suffice?"