Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FiM DitzyDoo

04-08-2012

You have quite a point there, but seeing as we live together with Yordles and Things (no offence) like Sion or Urgot walk around, that was probably no problem at all.

Ask Swažn

04-08-2012

Morgana. I was wondering, I know you don't consider yourself a Noxian, but how do you like living here.

FilFire

04-08-2012

Wait, I got one.
Morgana, have you ever made a decision without being motivated by your hatred for your sister?

Dear Morgana

04-08-2012

Quote:
((I still have to get the bigger picture with all those roleplays going on, urg. So I just ask straight))

Morgana, Fallen One.
What is the reason you ended up here in Noxus? Have you thought about the other places here in Runeterra? Have you been to those?
I just want to get as far away from my sister as possible.

That, and it's easier to spend time with Katarina and Talon if I'm in the same city as them.

Quote:
Morgana. I was wondering, I know you don't consider yourself a Noxian, but how do you like living here.
It's a lot more pleasant than a Demecian would have you believe. It's not like people are murdering each other in the streets.

And I get good business.

Quote:
Wait, I got one.
Morgana, have you ever made a decision without being motivated by your hatred for your sister?

Well...

My decision to speak with Udyr, while it originated with hatred for my sister, has evolved past that, to my own interests.

But not really, no.

AskUdyr

04-08-2012

Fallen One, as you refer to us by our given name, we shall refer to you as Morgana if we are given permission.

We apologize for how we keep missing one another, and you must understand that we are not the most welcome in Noxus. There were five thieves who attempted to persuade us to part with our belongings loot soon after we left your bakery. There was one who tried jumping away with just one leg when we caught him and...heh. Guards were after us from all the screams they emitted, we had to retreat or cause another war. We digress. Do note that we rarely apologize to anyone for any reason. We try and keep our word, it is the only thing that makes us who we are.

We left a basket of what we were told to be fine and rare ingredients and various types of teas along with a set. We hope that is adequate.

You seem to be distraught. Meet us outside of the Institute, Eastern entrance. Simply tell us if you wish for us to prepare anything for you. For now, we will retire for the night.

Ask Fortune

04-09-2012

Hey Morgana. I know you're feeling down right now. How about we go to one of the classier ladies clubs in Bilgewater? I'll even spot you a few copper pieces to toss to the gentlemen.

Dear Morgana

04-09-2012

Quote:
Fallen One, as you refer to us by our given name, we shall refer to you as Morgana if we are given permission.

We apologize for how we keep missing one another, and you must understand that we are not the most welcome in Noxus. There were five thieves who attempted to persuade us to part with our belongings loot soon after we left your bakery. There was one who tried jumping away with just one leg when we caught him and...heh. Guards were after us from all the screams they emitted, we had to retreat or cause another war. We digress. Do note that we rarely apologize to anyone for any reason. We try and keep our word, it is the only thing that makes us who we are.

We left a basket of what we were told to be fine and rare ingredients and various types of teas along with a set. We hope that is adequate.

You seem to be distraught. Meet us outside of the Institute, Eastern entrance. Simply tell us if you wish for us to prepare anything for you. For now, we will retire for the night.
I'll try to see you soon.

Quote:
Hey Morgana. I know you're feeling down right now. How about we go to one of the classier ladies clubs in Bilgewater? I'll even spot you a few copper pieces to toss to the gentlemen.

I'm...not sure that would work. I mean, having purple skin kind of makes me stand out...I mean, you blend in anywhere...wings are hard to disguise.

Also...wouldn't Talon mind? I don't want to give him any more reasons to try and leave me.

I also might murder a few touch-happy individuals.

What do you think?

Princess Sivir

04-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Morgana View Post

I'm...not sure that would work. I mean, having purple skin kind of makes me stand out...I mean, you blend in anywhere...wings are hard to disguise.

Also...wouldn't Talon mind? I don't want to give him any more reasons to try and leave me.

What do you think?
How about the three of us go find Shyvana or Sona, buy a big tub of icecream from Ashe or even bring one from the Sinful Succulence... and have a girls night? I'm sure Sona could use some cheering up too right now.

Arrakasta

04-09-2012

^I know that SOna made with TF thought, what I mean is that they are back together

Mordenn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Morgana View Post

What do you think?
I don't think that any of the ladies clubs in Bilgewater would require you to disguise yourself for entry. If anything, Champion attendees are great advertising.

And if Talon minded you ogling other fellows, well, he'd probably die instantly from the fatal levels of irony and hypocrisy that would ensue.