Ask Morgana

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SuperMan Pix

04-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Morgana View Post
I still want my diary back, by the way.
oh FINE!! here's your diary.

*Lulu hands Morgana her Diary..or at least it looks like her dairy*
*the Cover of the tome looks brand new with no indication of its use*
*all of the information inside of the tome is in its proper place, but it looks as if the various runes and pictures were copied with a Printing Press*

well if thats what ya need, IM gonna be on my way!

*Lulu turns towards the door*

-Lulu and Pix

Iukertin

04-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudmed View Post
O.O

Is every yordle in the special forces? Or do you just eat a lot of cupcakes?
Don't you know that the Bandle City Commission of Yordle Health Services recommends to the average yordle a daily intake of at least fifteen cupcakes? We Special Forces soldiers require a diet much higher than the average yordle due to our high level exercises! Why do you ask anyway, do I look fat to you?

Dear Morgana

04-08-2012

Quote:
...I should hope you don't wish to eat Kayle, but thank you.

I notice you don't wear armor. Is there any reason why?
My sister covers herself in armor. That's a good enough reason.

...Not buying it, eh? Fine.

It's stuffy, hot, and constricting.

Also, if I look good, I don't see a **** reason why I shouldn't show it off.

Go talk to Sarah if you need a more in-depth explanation.

Also...I'm not going to eat her! Maybe just a little nibble...but I'm no cannibal.

Quote:
Hi Morgana! I've heard wonderful things about your bakery! The Bandle City Special Forces would like to retain your services to make us lots and lots of cupcakes. We'll require about 5,241 cupcakes per week, delivered on the first day of each week. Do you think your bakery can handle this demand?
I'll make you an order of my Moutn Rakkor Muffins, and simply turn them into cupcakes. They're self-replicating, so that order of 13 should reach 1300 in no time, and after a few hours, be about 5,241.

In the future, place order at my shop, not on my column.

Rudmed

04-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Tristana View Post
Don't you know that the Bandle City Commission of Yordle Health Services recommends to the average yordle a daily intake of at least fifteen cupcakes? We Special Forces soldiers require a diet much higher than the average yordle due to our high level exercises! Why do you ask anyway, do I look fat to you?
So pretty much you eat cupcakes all day long for high calorie intake then work it all off throughout the day. Perhaps a more balanced diet is in order to keep productivity and the health of all the Special Forces up to par. After all there are lots of things other than cupcakes that give other kinds of nutrition rather than a sugar rush.

No, I don't think your fat, I was just curious.

Dear Morgana

04-08-2012

Quote:
oh FINE!! here's your diary.

*Lulu hands Morgana her Diary..or at least it looks like her dairy*
*the Cover of the tome looks brand new with no indication of its use*
*all of the information inside of the tome is in its proper place, but it looks as if the various runes and pictures were copied with a Printing Press*

well if thats what ya need, IM gonna be on my way!

*Lulu turns towards the door*

-Lulu and Pix
"Well, well, well. Looks like you finally learned some manners."

She flips through the book. Satisfied that everything if there, she stuffs it in an apron pocket and gets back to work.

Iukertin

04-08-2012

Quote:
I'll make you an order of my Moutn Rakkor Muffins, and simply turn them into cupcakes. They're self-replicating, so that order of 13 should reach 1300 in no time, and after a few hours, be about 5,241.

In the future, place order at my shop, not on my column.
Thank you Morgana! I'm terribly sorry about asking you in the wrong place but in my haste and excitement to visit the lovely store of the famed Morgana got ahead of me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudmed View Post
So pretty much you eat cupcakes all day long for high calorie intake then work it all off throughout the day. Perhaps a more balanced diet is in order to keep productivity and the health of all the Special Forces up to par. After all there are lots of things other than cupcakes that give other kinds of nutrition rather than a sugar rush.

No, I don't think your fat, I was just curious.
And what do you know of yordle physiology? We are not little humans! We are very different! We eat different things and have different desires!

Ask Talon

04-08-2012

Those desires include explosions don't they?

SuperMan Pix

04-08-2012

Quote:
"Well, well, well. Looks like you finally learned some manners."

She flips through the book. Satisfied that everything if there, she stuffs it in an apron pocket and gets back to work.
*Lulu goes out the door with a smile on her face*
*she whispers to herself*

...little did she know that i still have the original....

*and suddenly Lulu laughs despite the presents of others*

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

*many noxians stare at the yordle with confusion, failing to see what was so funny*

-Lulu and Pix

FiM DitzyDoo

04-08-2012

((I still have to get the bigger picture with all those roleplays going on, urg. So I just ask straight))

Morgana, Fallen One.
What is the reason you ended up here in Noxus? Have you thought about the other places here in Runeterra? Have you been to those?

FilFire

04-08-2012

Humans also tend not to be blue.