Ask Morgana

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Talon

04-08-2012

Morgana,

Aren't you glad you didn't use the chains last night? See what happens when I can move?

~Talon

WexAndywn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

04-08-2012

Dear Morgana,

Lets say Alistar knocks you up in the air. And, for the sake of the question, everybody looks up. What do you do?

Summoner Wex

P.S. How do you keep your shirt up without straps? It makes no sense!

Ask Shyvana

04-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Morgana View Post

Yes, I'd definitely poison her if she tried to buy anything from me.

I just came up with the perfect plan.
...rather than ask you not to do such a thing, I pose this question: would that really be satisfying? As much as I appreciate the importance of planning and strategy, I find very little satisfaction in overcoming an enemy through deception and trickery. A proper victory should involve what Tryndamere and I do when we're lucky enough to be on opposite sides of the Fields of Justice - a spectacle of power, strength, and skill, as our steel clashes and our efforts go solely into ripping each other apart. Where the victor returns, covered in sweat and blood, remarking "you should see the guy who lost". Wouldn't overcoming your enemies THAT way be far more satisfying than sullying the health and safety reputation of your bakery?

I hope you've seen Tryndamere and I fight, by the way. I hear that the Summoners, if the fight's outcome doesn't decide anything important, simply let the two of us fight, rather than sending the others in to decide the match. Apparently, we are a sight to see.

Dear Morgana

04-08-2012

Quote:
We apologize for today, Fallen One. We will attempt to converse tomorrow. We were simply too caught up in preparing. We have a compulsive habit to make everything the way they should be when preparing for a guest. Living with a group of old monk men has done a thing or two for compulsion.

((Internet died, couldn't respond for a couple of hours. Sorry =s. Let's try again tomorrow))
It's fine. I understand. I'm a bit preoccupied with a certain irritating mortal girl at the moment...

Several Talon-sounding grunts can be heard in the background.

...And an assassin. I'll see you on your column.

Dear Morgana

04-08-2012

Quote:
Do you imagine you scare me? You are nothing except a pathetic exemplar of your sister. Look at you, threatening people with death for disagreeing with you, threatening people to get them to do what you want. Sound like anyone in your family? Say a certain white-winged blonde?

Whatever you are, whatever power you have, know that you are nothing but your sister's sister, in thought, in action, in spirit.
I'm not threatening everyone with death if they disagree...just a few people, when they won't [REDACTED] leave me alone.

I don't care if I don't scare you. Just leave me the [REDACTED] alone! I don't need your opinions!

Quote:
'ey there, dark magic laideh! Just so ye know there's loads 'o wheat near ye Noxus that I grew! Ye can 'ave as much as 'alf of 'em cos Arthur and 'is Trinity guys got me covered! Other 'alf goes to the newest Mundo Moonshine, though!

Signed by belleh mark,
GRAGAS
...Hello.

I guess I could use a little more wheat. Someone cut up all my spares last night...

I'll find you.

Quote:
Morgana,

Aren't you glad you didn't use the chains last night? See what happens when I can move?

~Talon
I concede this "victory" to you...but I still know that it's more fun for both of us when I use the chains.

Quote:
Dear Morgana,

Lets say Alistar knocks you up in the air. And, for the sake of the question, everybody looks up. What do you do?

Summoner Wex

P.S. How do you keep your shirt up without straps? It makes no sense!

They'd probably get an eyeful.

And then I'd tear out all their souls, so it wouldn't matter.

P.S. The...size of my bosom helps quite a bit. And I do have a strap on my back.

Quote:
...rather than ask you not to do such a thing, I pose this question: would that really be satisfying? As much as I appreciate the importance of planning and strategy, I find very little satisfaction in overcoming an enemy through deception and trickery. A proper victory should involve what Tryndamere and I do when we're lucky enough to be on opposite sides of the Fields of Justice - a spectacle of power, strength, and skill, as our steel clashes and our efforts go solely into ripping each other apart. Where the victor returns, covered in sweat and blood, remarking "you should see the guy who lost". Wouldn't overcoming your enemies THAT way be far more satisfying than sullying the health and safety reputation of your bakery?

I hope you've seen Tryndamere and I fight, by the way. I hear that the Summoners, if the fight's outcome doesn't decide anything important, simply let the two of us fight, rather than sending the others in to decide the match. Apparently, we are a sight to see.
It wouldn't be nearly as satisfying if she died from poison. As opposed to if she died, rooted in place while I ripped her limb from limb, fed on her flesh, while she begged for sweet, sweet death-

Fine. I withdraw my plans to poison. But only for your sake.

SuperMan Pix

04-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Morgana View Post
I'm not threatening everyone with death if they disagree...just a few people, when they won't [REDACTED] leave me alone.

I don't care if I don't scare you. Just leave me the [REDACTED] alone! I don't need your opinions!

*a ghostly laugh can be heard in the distance*

teeheeeheeeheeeheeeheeheeheee.....

*the laugh echoes for quite a while*

-Lulu and Pix

Dear Morgana

04-08-2012

Quote:
*a ghostly laugh can be heard in the distance*

teeheeeheeeheeeheeeheeheeheee.....

*the laugh echoes for quite a while*

-Lulu and Pix
I still want my diary back, by the way.

Ask Shyvana

04-08-2012

...I should hope you don't wish to eat Kayle, but thank you.

I notice you don't wear armor. Is there any reason why?

Iukertin

04-08-2012

Hi Morgana! I've heard wonderful things about your bakery! The Bandle City Special Forces would like to retain your services to make us lots and lots of cupcakes. We'll require about 5,241 cupcakes per week, delivered on the first day of each week. Do you think your bakery can handle this demand?

Rudmed

04-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Tristana View Post
Hi Morgana! I've heard wonderful things about your bakery! The Bandle City Special Forces would like to retain your services to make us lots and lots of cupcakes. We'll require about 5,241 cupcakes per week, delivered on the first day of each week. Do you think your bakery can handle this demand?
O.O

Is every yordle in the special forces? Or do you just eat a lot of cupcakes?