Ask Morgana

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SuperMan Pix

04-07-2012

(((OOC ooo can i continue my mischif there? :3)))

Ask Talon

04-07-2012

((It is an open RP thread I think :3 ))

Dear Morgana

04-07-2012

((OOC: go ahead. Made the thread.))

rajo101

04-07-2012

Dear Morgana,

If the League had the power to summon creatures from beyond Runeterra, would you support the lion known as Zira?

Dear Morgana

04-07-2012

Quote:
Dear Morgana,

If the League had the power to summon creatures from beyond Runeterra, would you support the lion known as Zira?
If she stopped singing, then certainly. Nobody deserves that kind of prosecution just because of who they're related to.

rajo101

04-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Morgana View Post
If she stopped singing, then certainly. Nobody deserves that kind of prosecution just because of who they're related to.
May I say that would be the most awesome alliance ever!

Dear Morgana

04-07-2012

I'm...not fond of cats.

AskUdyr

04-07-2012

We apologize for today, Fallen One. We will attempt to converse tomorrow. We were simply too caught up in preparing. We have a compulsive habit to make everything the way they should be when preparing for a guest. Living with a group of old monk men has done a thing or two for compulsion.

((Internet died, couldn't respond for a couple of hours. Sorry =s. Let's try again tomorrow))

Ask Luxanna

04-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Morgana View Post
This may come as a shock to you, darling, but my powers are not diminished simply because I'm not "home". Even if they were, I could still send you to the foulest pits of the vilest Eldritch realms known to magic, light mage. Prepare for your eventual end.
Do you imagine you scare me? You are nothing except a pathetic exemplar of your sister. Look at you, threatening people with death for disagreeing with you, threatening people to get them to do what you want. Sound like anyone in your family? Say a certain white-winged blonde?

Whatever you are, whatever power you have, know that you are nothing but your sister's sister, in thought, in action, in spirit.

Ask Gragas

04-08-2012

'ey there, dark magic laideh! Just so ye know there's loads 'o wheat near ye Noxus that I grew! Ye can 'ave as much as 'alf of 'em cos Arthur and 'is Trinity guys got me covered! Other 'alf goes to the newest Mundo Moonshine, though!

Signed by belleh mark,
GRAGAS