Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

eterpay

07-11-2012

Oh Morgana, do you find it hard to walk around with that...extremely long dress of yours? I always see you 'shuffling' around. I can never see your feet!

Also, if you were to reside in a city in Valoran, what would it be?

What do you like to eat?

P.S. I absolutely love your DarkBinding!

AskMadmanMundo

07-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katárina View Post
Doctor Mundo has recently threatened to cut me off from the Sinful Succulence pastrys. He was acting like a fool and a I threatened him. His responce was because you and he are now a... pair... which by the way, I find somewhat disturbing, he would have you ban me... and even Luxanna from the bakery.

Now you see, I could settle this in a violent and bloody affair, and I really want to, but I am discussing it because I have respect for you.
She wouldn't let me call her Kitty!

((This demon spawn of a new Kat has ruined Mundo's way of speech, I always called Katarina Kitty!))

Ask Fortune

07-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katárina View Post
Doctor Mundo has recently threatened to cut me off from the Sinful Succulence pastrys. He was acting like a fool and a I threatened him. His responce was because you and he are now a... pair... which by the way, I find somewhat disturbing, he would have you ban me... and even Luxanna from the bakery.

Now you see, I could settle this in a violent and bloody affair, and I really want to, but I am discussing it because I have respect for you.
You could always complain to Garen, have that massive guy stomp in and yell at Morgana.

AskMadmanMundo

07-11-2012

Garen would not be moving his legs for the next few months if he even dared...

Iron Ambássador

07-11-2012

Knowing you Doctor, I would think that Garen would not have legs left if he did that.

Fallen Angel, I have not had a chance to speak with you or answer a question yet, so I shall do so now.
I am not certain whether this has been asked yet, but your spell, Black Shield. How does it only block magic and debilitating effects? Surely someone of your skill could create a shield that protects against arrows, bullets and weapon swings as well as magic?

- Poppy

AskMadmanMundo

07-11-2012

A few months due to the time it would take Viktor to make replacements.

Katárina

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskMadmanMundo View Post
She wouldn't let MUNDO call her Kitty!

((This demon spawn of a new Kat has ruined Mundo's way of speech, I always called Katarina Kitty!))
((Fix'T for you there big purple guy. :3 and I is no demon spawn... I just enjoy violence. After all, it solves everything.))

As much as I would liek to cause Garen some bodily harm inadvertitly, I would rather not owe him anything. Maybe I'll contact Sivir to see if she can do something.

Ask The Treant

07-11-2012

(( *gives sapling* LOVE)) (( making pantheon mad one post at a time ^-^))

AskPantheon

07-11-2012

((I'm already in a state of perpetual anger, it's just you're making it worse.))

Ask The Treant

07-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskPantheon View Post
((I'm already in a state of perpetual anger, it's just you're making it worse.))
( <3 you too))