Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Ask Morgana

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Morgana

Senior Member

07-06-2012

Quote:
We'll let Miss Morgan decide~


...Go ahead. Crownguard. I don't care.

Quote:
does anything scare you?


...You really think I'll tell you, Summoner?

...Although I find Shaco to be rather...unnerving.

Quote:
Morgana. Will you play with me and Ball later? We haven't gotten to do anything fun in a while.


Morgana wraps her arms around Orianna in a big hug, trying to hug the Ball at the same time.

"Certainly, kitten. What do you want to play?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Luxanna

Senior Member

07-06-2012

Can I organise a monthly importation of your sweets to my room? I will pay the full amount!

- Lux.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Morgana

Senior Member

07-06-2012

Quote:
Can I organise a monthly importation of your sweets to my room? I will pay the full amount!

- Lux.


...Wow, you really want to be friends.

Go ahead. Business is business.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Luxanna

Senior Member

07-06-2012

Quote:
Dear Morgana:
...Wow, you really want to be friends.

Go ahead. Business is business.


Of course. Send me the contracts and I'll sign away!

And yes, that is correct. I dislike emnity between us outside of the fields.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Talon

Member

07-07-2012

((It's pretty bad when I have to be the one to come into a thread and ask you to stop going into threads topless or barely concealed. Yes, this is a T rated game, however nudity or implied nudity does not belong in a game of that rating nor does it belong on the forums. We've already come dangerously close to being moderated from Sarah's thread, and you're not helping matters much recently.))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Morgana

Senior Member

07-07-2012

Quote:
((It's pretty bad when I have to be the one to come into a thread and ask you to stop going into threads topless or barely concealed. Yes, this is a T rated game, however nudity or implied nudity does not belong in a game of that rating nor does it belong on the forums. We've already come dangerously close to being moderated from Sarah's thread, and you're not helping matters much recently.))


((Sorry. I figured that as long as I avoided anything explicit, it would be fine.
I'll tone it down.
May I ask what prompted this? Did you get contacted by a Red or something?))

Quote:
Of course. Send me the contracts and I'll sign away!

And yes, that is correct. I dislike emnity between us outside of the fields.


Hmph. Maybe I'll stop hating you so much...maybe...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Drunk Sejuani

Senior Member

07-07-2012

((we got yelled at, yeah ;_;
what they're really focusing on is the "topless and nudity" stuff. the rest seems to be fine, so far as I know...))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Luxanna

Senior Member

07-07-2012

(Poor Morgy :c)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Morgana

Senior Member

07-07-2012

((You got yelled at by who? What happened?

I'm so confused ))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Írillyth

Senior Member

07-07-2012

((Sej and Talon, ((assuming here)) were told by Riot to tone down the 'toplessness and nudity' bit. At least. that's my theory.))

Miss Morgana,

Given recent events, is there any chance of a reconciliation with your sister Kayle?