Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Lulu Whimsy Bug, maybe Ahri too?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BlobPower

04-06-2012

So a lvl 5 Whimsy lasts < 0.5 seconds on an Irelia or a Dr. Mundo, could it be that cc reduction is applied 2 or 3 times, because it's 2-3 kinds of cc at the same time?

If somebody has too much time, he/she could test that and see if the numbers match that expectation.

And if this is what is happening, i suspect that Ahri's taunt is affected by this too. Does anybody think that her taunt lasts too short on tanks with mercury treads, Irelia, Dr. Mundo etc? I don't play her myself, so i can't say anything about it.

Diss

04-12-2012

i dont see something bad on this, Mundo and Irelia both have passive CC reduction.
Irelia have 50% cc reduction if there is 3 champs near and Mundo's W gives him 35% cc reduction while active. that + mercury and they cc you like half a second.

Sole15

Recruiter

04-12-2012

it might just be you but i tried this out because trying bugs is when to see them happen and this one didn't