King of Crystal Scar (KoS) channel

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

bakedkitten420

06-27-2012

gold per 5 is snowballing as well.... how does no one see that

Kierloway

06-27-2012

Hmm, I think you guys should add an all out brawl fest for the last few minutes just for fun.

TheBlackest

06-27-2012

i soo luuv the idea

AFrogOnCroak

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-28-2012

Bumpy for the awesome game mode, which i am addicted too

Edmad is Hetero

07-03-2012

I wish the game was more popular. It's hilariously fun!

Gryphon48

07-05-2012

Bump

Baby Daisy

07-05-2012

making one come find it im host

Ragnarok8888

07-07-2012

So, after playing this ridiculously fun game and reading all of the messages on the threads, I formed some opinions of my own. See for yourself whether they're plausible or not.

Snowballing items (Mejais, Leviathan, and the Sword of the Occult) could definitely get overpowered. I don't think there's a question. Anyone tanky could easily become out of control.

As for summoner spells, the only problem I see about removing them is if the enemy team gets a mundo, etc.. that are usually shut down in normal games by ignite. However, we do have the active on Morellos, and also the Executioner's Calling for situations like that. So, in my opinion, summoner spells should remain promote and garrison.

As for gp5, it's a risk people have to take, because they're getting less for their money at the moment and more later on. Usually, from my experience, KoS games are usually so one sided by 15 minutes that the other team just surrenders. So, I don't believe gp5 is that much of a problem.

As for auras, I think having the teams standing further away can't hurt. Also, when team members get bored, they sometimes pop out of the bushes for "fun", when their appearance could certainly startle the enemy champion and cause an unneeded reaction from instinct. That, however, is of less importance. This solves the case of auras. On the other hand, if an enemy mundo with it's ult on has just killed your teammate, you'd want to get in their as fast as possible, and standing further away from the center would allow that Mundo more time to heal up. Luckily for us, these issues aren't TOO big.

The only REAL issue I see with KoS would be the time management and honesty of both teams. As a member said earlier (i'm too lazy to quote it), the leading team could just stall time when they have top capped. In my experience, usually teams are honest enough that it's a fun enough experience. In most cases, both teams try to speed it up as much as possible for fairness. Because, like all games, it's only fun when it's completely fair.

Ragnarok8888

07-07-2012

Come join!

Nomnom3

07-11-2012

Can we have more of these? They are really fun when no one goes afk or trolls.