King of Crystal Scar (KoS) channel

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

echo of battle

05-21-2012

how about king of the rift? put the battles on mid lane and then u have minions so a new aspect also then u have it so u can push for like 30 seconds (remaining champs only) so its still fair

Hawkwìng

05-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by echo of battle View Post
how about king of the rift? put the battles on mid lane and then u have minions so a new aspect also then u have it so u can push for like 30 seconds (remaining champs only) so its still fair
no way. kills are worth too much, it would snowball outa control.

Simna ibn Sind

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-23-2012

So i was talking about KoS with a friend and we were thinking that perhaps aura items should be allowed and and teams should wait in the bushes further away by the speed shrine(so they could use the shrine to get mid faster when their turn).

This would also prevent aoes from hitting inactive players in the bushes and it would stop aura items and passive auras(like soraka and fiddle) from affecting the fight.

Or....at least allow aura items that only effect enemies. (Frozen Heart, Abyssal Scepter)

EDIT: Also I cant think of a solution right now, but should anything be done about teemo mushrooms?

MrKitten

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-27-2012

AP carries are really boned even more then usual in dominion because they can't use abyssal scepter or Wota...

I GAREN I

05-27-2012

ive been hosting this all day. so much fun!

Boybandhero

05-28-2012

THIS.

= Pokemon.

Yeah? YEAH??

Simna ibn Sind

05-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrKitten View Post
AP carries are really boned even more then usual in dominion because they can't use abyssal scepter or Wota...
Yeah.....I think aura items and even GA should be allowed. Sure you get revived, but you also have to sacrifice an item slot for that.

Unmay

05-29-2012

Yeah I second that this game type doesn't need to be all random, though if you don't do random Teemo may have to be banned.

Simna ibn Sind

05-31-2012

After playing this many times now....

Why are items banned? Any of them? GA? Aura? There shouldnt be any items banned. Also summoner spells.....they should be allowed. There is no reason to disallow them. There are imbalances in KoS because summoner spells arent allowed. Allow summoner spells and ignite solves the problems of mundo, ww, sion. Hell allowing CV let's you enforce some of the unenforcable rules. Allow aura items and characters who use them as an integral part of their build(urgot, ryze, or anyone who wants mr and armor on the same item).

But yeah removing all summoner spells is worthless. Same with banning items.

Josh de Tonreau

06-04-2012

this is op