King of Crystal Scar (KoS) channel

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Iglie

10-13-2012

bump

Lightservant

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-13-2012

Hey guys, I remade this thread so it could be updated/balanced. Please use the following link for the updated version of KoS: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2676902

Tadiken

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrDurk View Post
Snowballing items such as Sword of the occult, Leviathan, Mejai's Soulstealer.
and warmogs, and bloodthirster. But these are all already banned. I guess maybe rod of ages..

Rolihlahla

10-31-2012

bump! also we should create a banlist of players who troll

Mindllapse

11-17-2012

just had a KoS game with a Karthus on enemy team

Karthus ulted after he died with his passive on, which hurt us all that were in the bush. I asked if we can heal due to Karthus's ult hitting us in the bush being unfair, and the other team said yes. While I healed with a health relic pickup, their next fighter took the lightning shield buff. I said that was cheating because the only reason why he was able to pick up the buff was because I was healing from Karthus's ult which was not fair since we were in the bush. They said no it's not cheating. Then I got 3-shotted from the lightning shield buff. They kept saying it wasn't illegal which is bullsh*t.

Foozbane

12-03-2012

Why not just allow passive aura abilities and aura items (and let them help your teammate from the brush)? It seems like this would just make aura items valuable for both teams to purchase, as well as have an influence on which champs are sent to fight next.

Hawkwìng

12-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindllapse View Post
just had a KoS game with a Karthus on enemy team

Karthus ulted after he died with his passive on, which hurt us all that were in the bush. I asked if we can heal due to Karthus's ult hitting us in the bush being unfair, and the other team said yes. While I healed with a health relic pickup, their next fighter took the lightning shield buff. I said that was cheating because the only reason why he was able to pick up the buff was because I was healing from Karthus's ult which was not fair since we were in the bush. They said no it's not cheating. Then I got 3-shotted from the lightning shield buff. They kept saying it wasn't illegal which is bullsh*t.
Its fair because every other champ in the game is allowed to use their passive and ults in kos, karthus is balanced around having that ult and passive. You didnt have to run to the health relic, you didnt have to give the other team the mid buff. Next time bring a pot or 2, or have a better game plan setup with your team for who stays and who goes and heals when karthus ults.

Hawkwìng

02-02-2013

bumping to raise awareness of the most awesome game mode ever.
If you played d2 for duels, or wow for duels. Or any game ever because you liked doing 1v1s.

YOU WILL LOVE KING OF THE SCAR!!!!!!!!!!

Rouge567

02-06-2013

Fun fun fun ;D

fear bandit

02-18-2013

What about the passives of kog and karth?