Bring back Ascension pls :) :) :)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NI Go Go ER

09-25-2014

Ascension as so fun please bring it back for permanantly fun and ill play it a bunch cause it was so fun pls and ty bb's at riot!

ValdorianNA

09-25-2014

This won't happen.

Arcteares

09-25-2014

I actually liked it. Think it is hells a lot better than dominion.

SylianEUW

09-25-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcteares View Post
I actually liked it. Think it is hells a lot better than dominion.
Why do you think it's better than Dominion? It's simpler than Dominion and requires less decision-making, meh.

coeurloyal

09-25-2014

Just because it's simpler than Dominion doesn't mean its inferior. The fact of the matter is it took a lot of the nuance out of the game and left the outcome to team composition, play style, and your build. It pretty much just hyper-compressed the team fight aspect and fed it to you throughout the entire game. That's what made it awesome--It was a nonstop team fight with a large emphasis on capturing points.

I want it back in a bad way.

SylianEUW

09-25-2014

I'm confused. How is this really different from regular Dominion? How much of the time do you spend not fighting in Dominion, anyway? It's kind of like Dominion, but dumbed down with spoon-fed strategy. If you liked it, you might like regular Dominion too, as long as you can convince your team to not just focus windmill over and over (common mistake).

Gear Kitty

09-26-2014

I liked it because not only were many champions that give my computer trouble permabanned or out of the meta after the first day, but the meta itself was very linear.

Tanks reigned supreme. No discussion or recourse, they won. 85% of the time, the team with more tanks hit that 200.

Assassins were almost universally banned, but could swing the game in their team's favor with one play so were still worth the slot.

Mages were gauged not on how OP their kit was, but how their kit meshed with their team. I never saw a Lux win until 2 days before Ascension was brought down when she was teamed with 4 tanks, meaning her shield would actually last with their inflated defenses.

ADCs were subpar unless babysat, and even then they were near useless with the buff because they had no defenses to last through the focus from the other team. I solo'd Ascended MF, Varus, and Ashe as Rammus and/or Hecarim.

Supports could be a major reason your team won, or why your lost. Got my second perfect win keeping our Asc. Sona alive for 7 minutes, and my third staying upright as a one item Soraka for 6.

It was a game mode that I personally could play without crashing, and my friends could get in a game or two because they lasted just as long as ARAMs without having to learn a new and (from the outside looking in) unknown meta game that Dominion normally has. Also, no Bots, that's a huge plus.

Krrypt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-27-2014

This mode actually made me play again. I hate Dominion, it just isn't fun. This actually made use of the map in a simple, quick, and fun manner. I don't want to invest 40+ minutes in a match anymore really, or worry about turrets or minions, this was streamlined and to the point, something LOL desperately needs.

Penteano

09-27-2014

It's just a matter of using your brains people. Ascension was an imcomplete version of Dominion and does not deserve to be back. If you enjoyed Ascension you'll for sure enjoy Dominion IF, big IF here, you decide to LEARN how Dominion works. And after doing that you'll probably fine Ascension just "meh"
Also the community disagree with you
http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com....php?t=3252767
http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com....php?t=4847224

There are probably many other threads showing the support for Dom.

Blazingcrobat

09-27-2014

http://lolfreerp.com/ - Check out this page with free RP codes Only three steps in 5 mins and you will get your code free!! VISIT, DOWNLOAD AND ENJOY BETTER GAME!