The Sparring Grounds [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Talon

02-13-2013

Talon tapped Fortune's side the the cold edge of his blade. "As I said. If I wanted you dead..."

Ask Fortune

02-14-2013

In response, Sarah grabbed Shock, and aimed so close to Talon, he could see the bullet loaded down the barrel.

"Likewise, boy~."

Ask the String

02-18-2013

Sona arrived at the sparring grounds, assuming Gaver would be close behind her. She knew at least here, if she were to harm Gaver by accident he could be healed by the summoners nearby.

RG2000

02-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
Sona arrived at the sparring grounds, assuming Gaver would be close behind her. She knew at least here, if she were to harm Gaver by accident he could be healed by the summoners nearby.

Out of the portal, Gaver was dazzled for a brief
"Ohh my head.."
Gaver looks amazed as well as kinda confused
What is this place ??? It's unlike the Field of Justice, and look, there are so many champions and summoners here...

Ask the String

02-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RG2000 View Post
Out of the portal, Gaver was dazzled for a brief
"Ohh my head.."
Gaver looks amazed as well as kinda confused
What is this place ??? It's unlike the Field of Justice, and look, there are so many champions and summoners here...
Sona nodded, ♪Yea the league set this place up so champions can practice their skills before matches. Here if anyone gets hurt, the summoners will quickly help them out just as on the fields.♪

Sona led Gaver toward an empty portion of the grounds, and turned to him, ♪So what would you like me to demonstrate first?♪

RG2000

02-22-2013

Quote:
Sona nodded, ♪Yea the league set this place up so champions can practice their skills before matches. Here if anyone gets hurt, the summoners will quickly help them out just as on the fields.♪

Sona led Gaver toward an empty portion of the grounds, and turned to him, ♪So what would you like me to demonstrate first?♪
Firtst, I would like you to play your Hymn of Valor, think that might give me a little boost...

Ask the String

02-22-2013

Quote:
Firtst, I would like you to play your Hymn of Valor, think that might give me a little boost...
Sona nodded, changing her tune to her Hymn of Valor, increasing not only Gaver's strength, but her own as well. She made sure not to play the usual chords that started it off, so Gaver wouldn't be harmed.

RG2000

02-24-2013

Quote:
Sona nodded, changing her tune to her Hymn of Valor, increasing not only Gaver's strength, but her own as well. She made sure not to play the usual chords that started it off, so Gaver wouldn't be harmed.
Suddenly Gaver feels like he's losing all aches he had and is amazed by the power of Sona's music
Wow, that's amazing, I feel like I'm boosted by something..Looks around his limbs..something I can't see but I can feel it in my veins...That was great Sona...

"Alright, that should do it, now, draws his dagger with his right arm and holds it, I also want to feel your battle powers by parrying this blade, don't you worry, I'm well trained in combat." Gaver haven't revealed his greater powers yet.

Ask the String

02-24-2013

Quote:
Suddenly Gaver feels like he's losing all aches he had and is amazed by the power of Sona's music
Wow, that's amazing, I feel like I'm boosted by something..Looks around his limbs..something I can't see but I can feel it in my veins...That was great Sona...

"Alright, that should do it, now, draws his dagger with his right arm and holds it, I also want to feel your battle powers by parrying this blade, don't you worry, I'm well trained in combat." Gaver haven't revealed his greater powers yet.
Sona nodded, changing her tone so it would no longer affect Gaver. She readied her insturement, ready to play a chord to push the knife out of his hand.

RG2000

02-25-2013

Quote:
Sona nodded, changing her tone so it would no longer affect Gaver. She readied her insturement, ready to play a chord to push the knife out of his hand.
Go on !!! Give it a go !!!