The Sparring Grounds [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OdainMorll

02-11-2013

"That's completely besides the point, you shouldn't even want to talk to someone like her, let alone HELP her." Odain said, seeming far more serious than usual as he crosses his arms

Ask Fortune

02-12-2013

"Why not?" Sarah asked. "Eve has done even worse, really. I'm friends with her, too. If Elise wants to do what she does, why not at least select deplorable targets for her?"

Ask Talon

02-12-2013

Talon had been observing silently from the sidelines for a rather long time before deciding to reveal himself. "So Fortune. You select people for death at the hands of another." he scratched his chin thoughtfully - even though he really was scratching an itch. "That's exactly what you chastised me for doing. Murdering someone for another."

OdainMorll

02-12-2013

Odain flinched as Talon suddenly appeared, staring at him for a moment nervously before turning back to Sarah, clearing his throat "Did I ever say what Eve does was okay? You're not feeding people to HER, are you? And you shouldn't be encouraging or assisting Elise to do what she does anyway, she might get the idea she can kidnap people more freely!"

Ask Fortune

02-12-2013

"I have a problem with both your stupid nations and the thousands you've all butchered for your idiotic war." Sarah said dismissively. "What I'm doing is ridding Bilgewater of all the brutal murderers and thieves that just don't seem to respect the law or the gun." She glanced at Odain. "Nah, I don't help Eve. She doesn't need help. But if Elise wants to kill people for her own gain, why not just point her in the right direction~?"

OdainMorll

02-12-2013

"There IS no right direction for that! That's what I'm trying to say!" Odain yelled out before looking around and at himself, grunting loudly before walking away and off the Sparring Grounds, face flushed red.

Ask Talon

02-12-2013

"Law in Bilgewater? That's almost as funny as the notion of me killing thousands of people. Maybe if I was Urgot that would be possible." Talon straightened his cloak. "I'm a scalpel not a cleaver."

Ask Fortune

02-12-2013

Sarah blinked, watching Odain walk off.

"He mad." She said, before turning to Talon. "I didn't say YOU killed thousands, you silly boy. Besides, let's not get off topic. Elise wants to sacrifice people. Instead of killing such a talented, shapely lady, why not just guiiiiide her away from that cult, and towards the mugger, hm? Everybody wins."

Ask Talon

02-12-2013

"Sure. Unleash the woman who gained the ability to turn into a giant ****ing spider from who knows where on your home. There is no way that could ever turn around and bite you in your ass. Look on the bright side, the Zuanite Melters will have a place to test their weapons when Bilgewater is infested by giant man eating spiders."

Ask Fortune

02-12-2013

Sarah shook her head.

"You are something." Sarah said. "I'm feeding murdering, stealing, raping pirates I personally select to a giant spider, because being shot doesn't seem to scare them. You speak carelessly about all those women and children your Zaun allies melted because reasons." She crossed her arms. "And you have the ovaries to have a problem with what I do?"