The Sparring Grounds [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Broshevick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2013

Mao sighed, walking back to the institute in a different way then Asuna.

JamesIII

02-01-2013

Joheal silently says Good show He then waits for someone to spar with.

OdainMorll

02-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
Sarah laughed, taking a step back and holding her cutlass at the ready.

"You sure you're up for this?" She asked, grinning.
Odain regained his posture and stood firm, clearing his throat "I-I'm sure!" he said, debateably truthfully. He suddenly leans in and lunges forward at Sarah, aiming a stab at her arm.

Ask Fortune

02-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by OdainMorll View Post
Odain regained his posture and stood firm, clearing his throat "I-I'm sure!" he said, debateably truthfully. He suddenly leans in and lunges forward at Sarah, aiming a stab at her arm.
Sarah smirked, watching Odain approach. When he got close, she smacked his blade aside with her own, then went for a horizontal slash.

OdainMorll

02-02-2013

Odain's face tensed up as he felt his blade get knocked away, unable to avoid the following slash. He lets out a pained grunt as his chest gets gashed, blood trickling down his Gi. He brings his sword around for a wide swing toward her thigh, hoping to do something before the pain really sets in.

Ask Fortune

02-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by OdainMorll View Post
Odain's face tensed up as he felt his blade get knocked away, unable to avoid the following slash. He lets out a pained grunt as his chest gets gashed, blood trickling down his Gi. He brings his sword around for a wide swing toward her thigh, hoping to do something before the pain really sets in.
Sarah smirked, and blocked the shot, their blades remaining as Sarah didn't follow up.

"You're being way too obvious with what you're about to do." Sarah commented.

OdainMorll

02-03-2013

Odain flinched as Sarah blocked his strike, giving a small, ashamed nod in responce to her comment. He jumps back as he coughs up a bit, cluching his wound with his free hand.

He points his sword toward her, going defensive.

Cryypter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-03-2013

Avaarkaius suddenly turned, moving toward Joheal. "I would spar with you." he spoke, his voice like a blizzard wind.

JamesIII

02-03-2013

Joheal turns to Avaarkaius and says that would be enjoyable. Where would you like to spar?

Cryypter

02-03-2013

"I have no preference." he replied.