The Sparring Grounds [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Broshevick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-30-2013

Mao laughed after Asuna finished talking.

"So you're too busy with paperwork, yet you have time to fight with me, and spend time with me eh?"

He then thought about it for a moment, removing his mask and looking at it for a second.

"Well, you did make me use more then I usually do, so I guess you earned your cuddle time Sunny."

He then looked up at Lee Sin. He had never met or spoke with the monk at the monastery, but had heard of him. And due to Asuna's seeming reverence of him, he tried his hardest to embarrass her around him.

Ask Fortune

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by OdainMorll View Post
"Well, I t-think...it uhm..." Odain said before his vocabulary degraded into light stuttering, eventually finding his words before speaking "It...reflects your personality very well." he said, smiling nervously.
Sarah smirked.

"Thanks~." She cooed. "So, ready to spar?"

OdainMorll

01-30-2013

Odain stood there for a moment, eyes locked onto the area a bit below her face. Eventually he lets out a 'Huh?' and shakes his head, snapping out of it "Oh, right!...Yes, I'm ready. Infact I already picked out an arena, if you want to follow me." he said before turning around and walking toward one of the portals, on the other side would be a coliseum type battleground, complete with an illusionary audience sitting around the chairs high above.

Odain stands on one side the the arena, looking /very/ affraid.

TheOneTrueWaifu

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broshevick View Post
Mao laughed after Asuna finished talking.

"So you're too busy with paperwork, yet you have time to fight with me, and spend time with me eh?"

He then thought about it for a moment, removing his mask and looking at it for a second.

"Well, you did make me use more then I usually do, so I guess you earned your cuddle time Sunny."

He then looked up at Lee Sin. He had never met or spoke with the monk at the monastery, but had heard of him. And due to Asuna's seeming reverence of him, he tried his hardest to embarrass her around him.

Asuna rolled her eyes "Like I'd want that anyway." She turned away "I just happened to finish early today is all..."

Broshevick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-30-2013

Mao chuckled and walked up behind her, wrapping his arms around her waist.

"Of course, you always have time for me. And you love it, I remember after that ceremony I attended with you a while back you never wanted to let go of me."

TheOneTrueWaifu

01-30-2013

Asuna let out a frustrated sigh and pushed him away. "that was just to thank you for coming with me so I didn't die of boredom."

JamesIII

01-30-2013

Joheal jumps down just outside of the fighting ring and watched from the sidelines instead of the stands to see if they are going to go at it again and yells Hey are you guys like dating or something? Because if the fights over, thats a odd way to go down.

Broshevick

01-30-2013

Mao sighed, walking next to Asuna and looking at her.

"Don't be such a sore loser Sunny, relax, we had a great time, why be upset about it?"

He turned to Joheal.

"Yeah, we are a couple, she's just frustrated that she lost."

TheOneTrueWaifu

01-30-2013

"I'm not frustrated and I'm not a sore loser, you're just being clingy." She crossed her arms and kept her gaze away. "And I'm not upset."

Ask Fortune

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by OdainMorll View Post
Odain stood there for a moment, eyes locked onto the area a bit below her face. Eventually he lets out a 'Huh?' and shakes his head, snapping out of it "Oh, right!...Yes, I'm ready. Infact I already picked out an arena, if you want to follow me." he said before turning around and walking toward one of the portals, on the other side would be a coliseum type battleground, complete with an illusionary audience sitting around the chairs high above.

Odain stands on one side the the arena, looking /very/ affraid.
Sarah grinned, and followed Odain through the portal.

She looked around appraisingly, nodding and smiling, satisfied with this arena. She looked at her opponent, and smirked at his nervousness.

She swiftly drew her cutlass, and gave it a twirl.

"Ready~." She cooed, holding the cutlass far off to the side.