The Sparring Grounds [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JamesIII

01-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalGearSolid E View Post
Jon raises an eyebrow at this statement, and turns to the man.

"Ah heh, for that second part, you should probably leave that to those that can do that," he remarked, pointing to the cross on his helmet that denoted him as a medic.
Raising his head Jared says. Well you are more suited for it but i still have my Revive spell in my arsenal if it ever comes to that. Also I have been rude to all of you. My name is Jared, nice to meet you all.

Shinozaki Ayumi

01-25-2013

Rose thinks for a minute.

"Very well then. I will spare you of this moment. My masters will punish me however for quitting the job..."

She put down her weapon and jumps off the tall tree.

"Violence? I've killed more then one within the League."

JamesIII

01-25-2013

Jared Nods his head Your not the only assassin that has killed those in the league. But it is not good to do it when there is a summoner watching you at point blank range.

DC WWWWWWWWWWWWW

01-25-2013

"However, lady, choosing an attempt to kill on the Institute's very grounds is inviting disaster," he replied.

leirynot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-25-2013

Nirik nodded, he decided to ignore the others, taking an interest in Rose. She may be able to assist him, especially if he can find out who her masters are and take him to meet them.
"I'm glad you made the right choice, if there is a way to show that I mean no harm, I would do so. Perhaps you and your masters may even be willing to assist me."

JamesIII

01-25-2013

Jared gets confused and says. She just attempted to kill you, and now your asking for her help. You do realize if she SOMEHOW manages to kill you outside of Institute grounds there is a Very small chance that someone will be able to help you... This is why i don't hang around with people. Its just odd sometimes.

Shinozaki Ayumi

01-25-2013

Rose smirks at Jon's reply.

"Those disasters I've managed to elude for several times now. Perhaps I should be more elusive now?"

She looks toward Nirik.

"My masters will do no such thing! They are too buried in their own beliefs, they will never let an outsider in. I know this by training alongside them for many years."

She looks around.

"I came for practice, or 'sparring'. Is nobody willing?"

She glared at Jared.

"I would do no such thing!"

JamesIII

01-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by iFCupcake View Post
Rose smirks at Jon's reply.

"Those disasters I've managed to elude for several times now. Perhaps I should be more elusive now?"

She looks toward Nirik.

"My masters will do no such thing! They are too buried in their own beliefs, they will never let an outsider in. I know this by training alongside them for many years."

She looks around.

"I came for practice, or 'sparring'. Is nobody willing?"
Jared lifts his head up at this and says That's what i came for as well so if you guys are willing to spar with me it would be fantastic. Jared loads his cross bow and flintlock pistol

DC WWWWWWWWWWWWW

01-25-2013

Jon's expression turns a bit more amused.

"Well, I mostly came here to observe other spars, but I happen to be prepared for an encounter myself, if you wish for some reason to spar with me," he replied to the woman. He took his HEAAR and took out the magazine, checking to see that the ammunition was topped off.

leirynot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-25-2013

"I will spar with anyone who wishes."
He could always use the practice, besides, there wasn't much else to do right now. He remembered the crossbow bolt still in his head and pulled it out, there was no blood on it at all.