The Sparring Grounds [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

leirynot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-25-2013

Nirik hadn't noticed that he had been shot at until it hit him. The bolt struck him in the back of the head. He turned to face Rosalinda and shook his head, seeming disappointed. She was just another fool, one who didn't understand. Perhaps if he did explain she would, he began walking towards her.
"That was not necessary."

JamesIII

01-25-2013

Jared seeing the bolt flying towards Nirik watches to see if Nirik will notice the blot or will be hit by such a simple hidden attack. But just to be prepared he pulls his crossbow out and loads it.

JamesIII

01-25-2013

Jared sees Nirik get hit causing him to smirk because no one has noticed him up in the tree yet. Unloading his crossbow he starts to play with his knife again.

Shinozaki Ayumi

01-25-2013

Rose looked at Nirik, as she saw it stuck in the back of his head. She looked in confusion to see why it was not killing him. She loaded the shot again, aiming it toward him, but not shooting.

"Then, why was I instructed to kill you? "

leirynot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-25-2013

Nirik stopped not far from her.
"My guess is because those who ordered you are fools who fail to understand my nature. They believe that, because I am undead, I must be evil. I would recommend you put your weapon away, I do not harm those that do not attack me. I'll ignore the first shot, so long as another is not fired."

DC WWWWWWWWWWWWW

01-25-2013

Jon again makes his way to the sparring grounds, but this time has simply come to observe the other combatants going on. However, if he is challenged he is willing to accept. As per usual, the four trusty Options hover along behind him; as to weaponry, he's brought along his HEAAR and HEMP, but nothing else.

He notices an odd scene in one of the arenas, with a man (Nirik) being shot with a bolt... but somehow not dying? This confused him, and so he began to walk over, and called out to him.

"Excuse me, sir, but you've seem to?..."

JamesIII

01-25-2013

Jared seeing Jon enter makes him even more worried. 2 people is difficult enough but 3 people... If they are all in league they probably will root for each other in a spar. Thus causing a boost in moral in the one he is sparring.

Shinozaki Ayumi

01-25-2013

Rose froze.

"I will not, until you tell me why I should not kill you."

Her weapon stood still, aimed right at his head still. Even if she put that down, she had her knives.

JamesIII

01-25-2013

Jared had about enough of someone aiming a weapon at someone who probably cannot die. He silently comes down from the tree and walks to them saying. Even if you shoot that crossbow at him, he probably will not die... He then prepares himself for a reaction shot that may come his way.

DC WWWWWWWWWWWWW

01-25-2013

Jon notices the woman, and then sees another man come down. Now really confused, he asks:

"Well, I certainly didn't notice you two moments ago. What are you doing here?"