The Sparring Grounds [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aproxima

01-13-2013

Ruby smiled as she heard her approaching her " You are blind as well, that means yours are as well. Anyway you're making progress even though you most likely haven't figured it out yet. Kurai, try thinking what could help you in finding me. "

TheOneTrueWaifu

01-13-2013

Kurai continued to follow her voice. "Well I can follow your talking, you're not particularly smelly so my sense of smell wont help. I don't think taste will help me very much here nor will touch."

Aproxima

01-13-2013

Ruby chuckled as Kurai was almost at her " Thank you. I try to keep myself clean. When you've alredy figured that you have to use your hearing. So now you have to use it actively, not passively like until now. "

TheOneTrueWaifu

01-13-2013

"You make it sound easy..." Kurai mumbled as she continued to stumble toward Ruby.

Aproxima

01-13-2013

Once Kurai got to Ruby, she gently took her hands into her own " It's alright Kurai, you're doing great. Do you want me to tell me what do I have in mind by tell you use sound actively? "

TheOneTrueWaifu

01-13-2013

Kurai thought for a moment. "Uh...sure?"

Aproxima

01-13-2013

Ruby chuckled " To use your own body or voice to create a sound you can then follow. For instance clapping your hands, speaking or such. Ready to try? "

TheOneTrueWaifu

01-13-2013

Kurai nodded. "I guess so..."

Aproxima

01-13-2013

" Alright. Try now. "
Ruby again blinked away, this time standing soundlessly some distance to her right side.

TheOneTrueWaifu

01-13-2013

Kurai frowned, having no idea where Ruby was, she tried clapping her hands but didn't quite understand how it would help her find Ruby...