The Sparring Grounds [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskPantheon

12-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskBloodHunter View Post
As the blade shot towards him Warwick twists away, the blade slashing his side leaving a shallow wound. Warwick growled and glares at Pantheon before charging once more though instead of attacking straight head on, he sidesteps to the side Pantheon's weapon was on making it harder to defend against the attack with the shield, as he moves past, he bring out a claw aiming at Pantheons elbow intending to shred the tendons.
At that moment, Pantheon dropped his level as low as he could without going prone, and stuck a leg out to trip Warwick as the thundered onward, and at the same time slashed at the knee of Warwick's closest leg.

Iron Ambássador

12-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Megling View Post
Tristana does not foresee the consequence of her actions, and is thus kicked in the back of the head, falling on her face.
Poppy falls down on her back as the spin finishes, grunting as she quickly stands up again and turns to prepare for whatever happens next.

DC WWWWWWWWWWWWW

12-23-2012

__________________________________________________ ______________________

Jon Would once again make his way to the Sparring Grounds, wearing his standard combat medic fatigues. However, this time, he came more heavily armed: he carried his HEAR this time along with his hextech revolver, and was of course followed by his glowing Options, though this time they followed him in some line instead of hovering over and behind him. He stood by the sidelines of one of the empty areas, calibrating his HEAR and checking he had all of his other gear on him, specifically the concussion grenades and the extra magazines holding the extra ammunition he would almost certainly need for this spar. He took off his medical satchel and left it on the ground next to him, for he wouldn't need it for the fight, but would certainly need it after. Finally, he took out a round from the magazine already loaded into his HEAR to check that it his ammunition was the special "simulation round" used for spars and not the bullets used in actual combat. Satisfied upon seeing that it was, he slung his HEAR around his shoulder and stood by, waiting for Shyvana.

"A normal person would be insane to request a fight with a dragon," Jon said quietly to himself, taking off his helmet and looking at the gleaming green cross on it. "But then again, if you aren't insane, you aren't qualified to be a Medic." At this, Jon quietly chuckled, and put back on his helmet. Whatever Shyvana would throw at him, he would be ready to respond.

((Throughout this period, in Jon's mind, a song would be playing in the background. He had no idea why it was playing where it was coming from, but he got the feeling that it was to prepare his mind for what was to come.))

Ask Shyvana

12-23-2012

Shyvana wore her usual red armor as she walked into the sparring grounds, to the hush of onlookers who were familiar with what usually happened when she fought anyone here. Renovations, usually. She found Jon, and calmly approached him, gauntlets already put on and ready.

"Hello again." She said. "I hope you know what you're doing."

DC WWWWWWWWWWWWW

12-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post
Shyvana wore her usual red armor as she walked into the sparring grounds, to the hush of onlookers who were familiar with what usually happened when she fought anyone here. Renovations, usually. She found Jon, and calmly approached him, gauntlets already put on and ready.

"Hello again." She said. "I hope you know what you're doing."
Upon hearing Shyvana speak, Jon looked up at her, giving a small closed-mouth smile.

"Hello there, Shyvana," he said. "Well, there's only so much one can do studying for a test before you just have to take it and see how you perform."

He walked to one side of the field, to where an opponent would usually start, waiting for Shyvana to do the same. Before he took his HEAR off his back, however, he performed somewhat of an odd nod of respect: he snapped to attention and gave Shyvana a rather quick, yet sharp, salute, before taking his HEAR and arming it, settling himself into a "ready to fire" position. The Options still hovered behind him, but he decided against using them to really put some firepower on Shyvana... for now.

"Ladies first," said Jon, his eyes locked onto his opponent.

((For this fight, going off my Char's tier match-ups to make it more fair, I'm assuming Shyvana's a T3/T4 in human form, and T4/T5 in Dragon form. As to her armor, gauntlets - Extremely heavy, helmet - heavy, body armor - Medium armor quality, and anywhere uncovered - no armor. I'm also gonna assume Shyvana's move speed > Jon's move speed by a slight amount. Is this acceptable to you?))

Ask Shyvana

12-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plutonium Fusion View Post
Upon hearing Shyvana speak, Jon looked up at her, giving a small closed-mouth smile.

"Hello there, Shyvana," he said. "Well, there's only so much one can do studying for a test before you just have to take it and see how you perform."

He walked to one side of the field, to where an opponent would usually start, waiting for Shyvana to do the same. Before he took his HEAR off his back, however, he performed somewhat of an odd nod of respect: he snapped to attention and gave Shyvana a rather quick, yet sharp, salute, before taking his HEAR and arming it, settling himself into a "ready to fire" position. The Options still hovered behind him, but he decided against using them to really put some firepower on Shyvana... for now.

"Ladies first," said Jon, his eyes locked onto his opponent.

((For this fight, going off my Char's tier match-ups to make it more fair, I'm assuming Shyvana's a T3/T4 in human form, and T4/T5 in Dragon form. As to her armor, gauntlets - Extremely heavy, helmet - heavy, body armor - Medium armor quality, and anywhere uncovered - no armor. I'm also gonna assume Shyvana's move speed > Jon's move speed by a slight amount. Is this acceptable to you?))
Shyvana returned the salute with but a slight nod as she walked over to her side of the arena. She leveled her gaze on her opponent, seemingly standing in a relaxed position.

Suddenly, she leaned back, arms to the sides, and let out a loud, inhuman scream of fury. And then, she thrust her hands forward, unleashing a bolt of flame at Jon.

(Sure~.)

DC WWWWWWWWWWWWW

12-23-2012

Quote:
Shyvana returned the salute with but a slight nod as she walked over to her side of the arena. She leveled her gaze on her opponent, seemingly standing in a relaxed position.

Suddenly, she leaned back, arms to the sides, and let out a loud, inhuman scream of fury. And then, she thrust her hands forward, unleashing a bolt of flame at Jon.

(Sure~.)
Jon shook his head slightly when he heard Shyvana's scream.

"Really?" Jon muttered to himself. He saw the bolt of flame and half sprinted, half jumped to the side to dodge it; he felt the heat on his side as it passed by. Jon then moved his toggle-fire switch on his rifle to burst, and moving slowly to his side, aimed down his HEAR and fired a 4-round burst at Shyvana.

((Forgot to add: if I didn't make it clear, I'm only using my Options to 4x my firepower if/when you enter your Dragon form. Fair?))

Ask Shyvana

12-23-2012

Quote:
Jon shook his head slightly when he heard Shyvana's scream.

"Really?" Jon muttered to himself. He saw the bolt of flame and half sprinted, half jumped to the side to dodge it; he felt the heat on his side as it passed by. Jon then moved his toggle-fire switch on his rifle to burst, and moving slowly to his side, aimed down his HEAR and fired a 4-round burst at Shyvana.

((Forgot to add: if I didn't make it clear, I'm only using my Options to 4x my firepower if/when you enter your Dragon form. Fair?))
Shyvana brought up her gauntlets, deflecting the shots. She then lowered them slightly, glaring at her opponent. With a growl, she charged at John, one gauntlet ablaze as she began to close the distance.

(Yep.)

DC WWWWWWWWWWWWW

12-23-2012

Quote:
Shyvana brought up her gauntlets, deflecting the shots. She then lowered them slightly, glaring at her opponent. With a growl, she charged at John, one gauntlet ablaze as she began to close the distance.

(Yep.)
Jon stared back, his face only showing that for this fight, there only existed his opponent.

"Come on! Show me your real moves!" Jon shouted at her. He then saw that she was closing the distance between the two. With his armaments and hers, he didn't exactly want that to happen. He pulled out a concussion grenade, primed it, and immediately dropped it on the ground right where he stood. He then began to quickly backpedal, still firing his his HEAR at her in burst mode.

Timing the time from when he primed the grenade, Jon turned around to avoid looking at it just before the grenade went off. He still heard the bang go off, however, which deafened him, and despite the fact that he wasn't facing the grenade, his vision became several hues whiter and more slurred for several moments.

Ask Shyvana

12-23-2012

Quote:
Jon stared back, his face only showing that for this fight, there only existed his opponent.

"Come on! Show me your real moves!" Jon shouted at her. He then saw that she was closing the distance between the two. With his armaments and hers, he didn't exactly want that to happen. He pulled out a concussion grenade, primed it, and immediately dropped it on the ground right where he stood. He then began to quickly backpedal, still firing his his HEAR at her in burst mode.

Timing the time from when he primed the grenade, Jon turned around to avoid looking at it just before the grenade went off. He still heard the bang go off, however, which deafened him, and despite the fact that he wasn't facing the grenade, his vision became several hues whiter and more slurred for several moments.
Shyvana wasn't sure what the device was, but she knew enough to not get near it. She crouched down, shielding her face with her gauntlets. She felt a few bullets miss the gauntlets and hit her, but the annoyance from that was quickly overshadowed by the powerful blast of the grenade.

Vision blurry and ears ringing, Shyvana slowly lowered her gauntlets, to look at her opponent. It seemed he didn't fare too well against his own weapon. But this fact didn't quell Shyvana's fury. Slowly recovering, she got up, and charged for him. She swiftly dove right at him, slashing with one gauntlet.