The Sparring Grounds [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Iron Ambássador

Senior Member

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Megling View Post
"We shall."
Tristana slowly walks towards her opponent, and proceeds to extend her leg upwards rapidly in the direction of Poppy's face.
Poppy crosses her arms in front of the kick, blocking it. She then quickly looks at Tristana and tries to sweep her legs from under her.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Megling

Senior Member

12-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Ambássador View Post
Poppy crosses her arms in front of the kick, blocking it. She then quickly looks at Tristana and tries to sweep her legs from under her.
Tristana breaks off and backflips onto her hands to avoid the sweep. She makes a taunting gesture, so as to put Poppy on the offensive.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskPantheon

Senior Member

12-16-2012

Pantheon marched out onto the sparring grounds, his equipment different from what he was normally seen with. On his back he carried two javelins, on a belt around his waist he carried a shortsword in a sheath, and his omnipresent spear and shield were in his hands.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Warwick

Senior Member

12-16-2012

Warwick cracks his neck as he walks out to meet Pantheon in the middle of the grounds, his eyes flash crimson as he prepares himself mentally for this fight. He stands before Pantheon, and grins as he growls.
"Are that many weapons needed Artisan?"

He rolls his shoulders and flexes his claws, his lips drawn back in a snarl.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Iron Ambássador

Senior Member

12-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Megling View Post
Tristana breaks off and backflips onto her hands to avoid the sweep. She makes a taunting gesture, so as to put Poppy on the offensive.
Poppy doesn't seem to react to the gesture, staying calm. She ponders on the situation momentarily, not exactly proficient in unarmed combat. She then slowly closes in on Tristana, aiming a sideways kick towards the Gunner's side.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Lunari

Senior Member

12-16-2012

Diana, after finally moving through the city of Demacia, with some difficulties arrives at the famed sparring grounds. She would take a seat within the arena, and watch other fights.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskPantheon

Senior Member

12-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskBloodHunter View Post
Warwick cracks his neck as he walks out to meet Pantheon in the middle of the grounds, his eyes flash crimson as he prepares himself mentally for this fight. He stands before Pantheon, and grins as he growls.
"Are that many weapons needed Artisan?"

He rolls his shoulders and flexes his claws, his lips drawn back in a snarl.
"No."

Came the immediate reply. Pantheon looked to his spear, and then back to Warwick, and added on to his previous statement.

"They help."

Pantheon raised his shield into position, and then tossed his spear up in the air, catching it a hand's distance away from the bottom, and then lowered it to point straight at Warwick.

"Begin when you are ready."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Warwick

Senior Member

12-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskPantheon View Post
"No."

Came the immediate reply. Pantheon looked to his spear, and then back to Warwick, and added on to his previous statement.

"They help."

Pantheon raised his shield into position, and then tossed his spear up in the air, catching it a hand's distance away from the bottom, and then lowered it to point straight at Warwick.

"Begin when you are ready."
Warwick grins, before throwing his head back and letting rip an ear splitting howl before thundering towards Pantheon when close enough Warwick leaps at the Artisan with a shoulder tackle but keeps his oposite claw raised incase of the need to swipe the shaft of the spear out of the way.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskPantheon

Senior Member

12-18-2012

Pantheon stuck his spear in the ground, upright, next to him, and rapidly unsheathed his shortsword. He rested the brim of his shield against his shoulder, and placed a foot behind himself to brace against Warwick's charge.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Warwick

Senior Member

12-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskPantheon View Post
Pantheon stuck his spear in the ground, upright, next to him, and rapidly unsheathed his shortsword. He rested the brim of his shield against his shoulder, and placed a foot behind himself to brace against Warwick's charge.
Warwick collides with the shield with the force of a boulder, he lets out a brutal snarl, grips the sides of the shield and attempts to haul Pantheon off balance.