The Sparring Grounds [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Shyvana

12-03-2012

Shyvana chomped down on Whomper, feeling her teeth sink perhaps an inch into the metal. It was obscenely strong. Frustrated, Shyvana released the hammer, and reared slightly back, to afford them both some distance. And she let out a bloodcurdling roar at Poppy, letting her make the next move.

Iron Ambássador

12-03-2012

Poppy looks at Whomper, sighing. The hammer, being an iconic piece of her equipment, had been given extra protection by the League. It's damages would soon repair. But even it would take a moment.

Poppy looks at Shyvana, surprised by the amount of self-control she had even in the rage-filled form of a dragon. Indeed those Ionians had done amazing work. She spins the hammer for a couple of spins, pondering for just a moment what to do next.

The Diplomatic Immunity wears off, all of it's effects on Poppy offensive capabilities gone. Even though no longer feeling exactly confident of her capabilities against Shyvana anymore, Poppy shows no hesitation. She looks over to a nearby large rock, grinning momentarily as she runs over it, launching herself straight towards Shyvana's head. She knows this is a vulnerable position, but there were no real safe ways to attack the Half-Dragon left. She swings Whomper down towards Shyvana, the force of the hammer amplified by the flight through the air.

Ask Shyvana

12-04-2012

So much for roaring intimidating Poppy. Shyvana growled audibly, and advanced on Poppy as she ran for the rock. As Shyvana approached, Poppy suddenly sailed through the air, descending upon her with the hammer ready to strike. Shyvana simply thrust her head forward and bit down on Poppy, but the hammer still struck. Shyvana let out a roar of pain, and spun around from the momentum. Poppy was released from Shyvana's mouth, and tossed to the ground.

Iron Ambássador

12-04-2012

The teeth bury themselves through the chainmail's links, causing fairly high bleeding on Poppy's waist.

She grunts as she hits the ground, getting up again. This was not good. The bleeding would make her lose eventually. She wasn't one to give up, but she had a fair bit of common sense. She stands up, leaning against Whomper, the League enchantments showing as the bitemarks on the hammer vanish completely. Oddly enough, she was laughing.

"Well done Lady Shyvana. I think... I think this is enough for a spar. Better not let me bleed out correct?"

She looks off to the side to the shredded shield, it's enchantments still not effective.

Ask Shyvana

12-04-2012

Shyvana was about to take her human form, anyway, her rage subsiding. She stared at Poppy, and after a moment, she shifted to her human form.

"Ow." Shyvana said, rubbing her head. "...well fought, Poppy. I'll be feeling that for a while."

Iron Ambássador

12-04-2012

"So will I Shyvana. The teeth and claw of a Dragon are impressive. I've never seen anything else damage the metal Whomper is made of... it is unfortunate that I do not know the alloy myself. My father kept it a secret."

Poppy limps over to the scraps of the shield, the shreds glowing. The enchantments had finally started to take effect as the fight ended and the shield returned to it's usual look.

"Now... I think I shall visit the Medical Wing. Better heal these wounds rather than wait, with our duties to the League and all."

Ask Shyvana

12-04-2012

"Indeed." Shyvana said. "You may have won, but it's smart to end this early. Best of luck in your duties to come, Poppy."

SuperMan Pix

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskPantheon View Post
Now, the threat of being hit by a yordle in the head, with such a small implement, was nothing of great threat to Pantheon. However, the fact that that wand could do all sorts of terrible things to him if it made contact made it a more pressing threat. He quickly ducked underneath the blow, and at the same time kicked his leg out toward Lulu, trying to knock her over. How was that yordle even standing after it just took a spear through the gut? Blood loss would do its work shortly, Pantheon figured.

Lulu can feel the blood flowing out of her at an alarming rate so in order to borrow some time she desides to point at herself with her wand

HUGIFY!!!!

a now giant Lulu rushes towards Pantheon and attempts to kick him towards a nearby wall

AskPantheon

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMan Pix View Post

Lulu can feel the blood flowing out of her at an alarming rate so in order to borrow some time she desides to point at herself with her wand

HUGIFY!!!!

a now giant Lulu rushes towards Pantheon and attempts to kick him towards a nearby wall
"Must everything be magnified to many times it's normal size?" Pantheon thought, as he witnessed Lulu's immense growth. Instead of diving off to the side as Lulu came running at him, he leaped up into the air, and aimed himself to land on Lulu's left shoulder.

SuperMan Pix

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskPantheon View Post
"Must everything be magnified to many times it's normal size?" Pantheon thought, as he witnessed Lulu's immense growth. Instead of diving off to the side as Lulu came running at him, he leaped up into the air, and aimed himself to land on Lulu's left shoulder.
*Lulu instinctively tried to grab at Pantheon but suddenly stops mid way*

WHY DO I feeeell ssoooooooo sleeeeeeeeeppppyyy.....

*Lulu slowly gets to her knees and falls to the floor, the wound on her stomach area finally taking its toll