The Sparring Grounds [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Necromonger

04-15-2012

"Not a good place to be, friend." Necromonger remarked, and with a mental command has Fist *sit down* hopefully on Bard.

Taliesin Bard

04-15-2012

Bard hears Fist's knees creak and spins away, slashing at the construct's back.

Ask Ezreal

04-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
"Ezreal!" Miss Fortune called. "Get all five feet of you over here, and let's settle this like women!"

Oh yes, half this fight would be trash talk.
"Heh" say the explorer. Ezreal arcane shifts right behind Fortune "Trash talking? Come on MF I thought you were better than that. I thought you were going to be shooting bullets at me, not insults, but I guess your insults are just like your bullets huh? Because they're going right over my head." Ezreal has a big grin on his face. "I hope you can back up your words Fortune, because unlike you....I don't miss!"

ěrýanna Reveck

04-15-2012

Spiral power fully charged. Initiating combat mode.

Orianna sprouts two long drills from her back. They impale the ball, and pull it along, combining it with her frame. GATTAI!

Ah! this is not fun! I'm never using this power core agai- eeek!

Her hand has turned into a drill.

N-no! Don't make me- ah!

Orianna attempts to turn away from combat but her new body pulls her towards it. the drill on her hand glows with green energy.

Wait stop! I like my clockwo- EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The poor girl rockets through the air, pulled along by her drill, barely missing the enemy construct, and removing one of his arms.

Ask Ezreal

04-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ěrýanna Reveck View Post
Spiral power fully charged. Initiating combat mode.

Orianna sprouts two long drills from her back. They impale the ball, and pull it along, combining it with her frame. GATTAI!

Ah! this is not fun! I'm never using this power core agai- eeek!

Her hand has turned into a drill.

N-no! Don't make me- ah!

Orianna attempts to turn away from combat but her new body pulls her towards it. the drill on her hand glows with green energy.

Wait stop! I like my clockwo- EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The poor girl rockets through the air, pulled along by her drill, barely missing the enemy construct, and removing one of his arms.
((Your drill is the drill that will pierce the heavens! ))

ěrýanna Reveck

04-15-2012

D-drills... are no fun...

Orianna gets up off the ground, dizzy from her experience.

Taliesin Bard

04-15-2012

Bard still stands at the ready, his stance much more obvious this time.

Necromonger

04-16-2012

"Well... good show!" Necromonger exclaimed, honestly taken by surprise with Orianna using completely new powers. Sadly, he had to cut the combat short. the Institute might start watching- and subject Orianna to a whole new string of experiments. He was one of those summoners who believed anyone with secrets was entitled to keep them.

He went over to give Orianna a steadying hand so she can compose herself. "Well, I think Orianna could use a break now after that. Would either of you like to continue?" He then turned to the swordsman to ask the same question. Meanwhile in his hand, the summoner channeled more power into the control cube to stabilize Fist and begin repairing him... discreetly. Given it was the size of a six sided die, it was difficult to spot.

Fist's arcane matrix, the equivalent of a nervous system, was slightly in shock at the immense damage the drills inflicted upon him. The giant slumped in place, slouching and facing down. He was forced to support his massive girth with one arm, as the dismembered limb crashed some yards away in a loud slump.

Zero shook her head at the two, remarking to Jay. "I wonder if they've figured out Fist's biggest weakness yet. Or just enjoy wasting tons of energy fighting."

Rudmed

04-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ovalusc1 View Post
Ovalusc sweeps his arms over himself, and a blue shield shimmers around him, holding his shape and molding itself to his robes. He then steps towards Hector and slashes with his scythe at lightning speed.
Hector held up his left arm and let the energy shield take the blow of the scythe, however he was knocked back a few feet, putting him behind Vagard.

Vagard saw the shimmer and gripped his greatsword with both hands and swung with all of his might. There was no shield, physical or arcane, that could endure such a blow. If this blow hit the shield would shatter.

Ovalusc1

04-16-2012

Ovalusc sidestepped and jammed his palms into Vagard, using a technique designed to disable constructs such as Vagard.
((If this works Vagard will be disabled until Ovalusc decides to re-enable him))