The Sparring Grounds [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheShadowOfChaos

11-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by iFCupcake View Post
Mallory hugged the blob a bit closer to her. She teared up.

"I appreciate what you want to do for me, but, why? I am just a girl who wants nothing more then revenge now... Revenge that burns brighter then the sun. I don't even know your name, Yet you want to help me...

Why?"

Her voice cracked on that last word.
"I want to help you achieve your goal because when you do, you will be content and peaceful am I not right?" He reveals his face to show the darkness in his eyes. "You may call me Phantom, the Night's Angel. My final wish was to have the world purged of all sin and evil, but that is a fool's dream that will never come true."

DHNinja

11-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Jarvan IV View Post
Jarvan scarcely had time to blink before his opponent was upon him. Reacting quickly, Jarvan threw himself back to avoid the arc of the axe, the edge nearly grazing his chest. Jarvan had not expected having to deal with magics during this battle. The fact that his opponent was skilled in both magic and melee combat would mean he would have to fight carefully. As Tekun finished his swing, Jarvan lunged forward, thrusting his lance at his enemy's chest.
His body continued to waver even after he had just barely missed his opponent. He followed through and ensured his next motion would be just as fluid as he stepped forward and twisted his body. The lunge came, the lance aimed to pierce his plate armor. Tekun was still faster than he normally was capable of moving and managed to twist enough to avoid the lance as he focused of moving to the side of it.
As he countered with a swing of his own , one aimed towards Jarvan’s lance and arm. The wavering of his body began to stop, the haste ending.

Chronomancy: Haste – Cooldown – 2
Post Duration – Over!
Fatigue: 22/150

Shinozaki Ayumi

11-23-2012

Mallory froze. Pinky might look up at Mallory and wonder why the hugging stopped.

"Angel? But, you look like a shadow warrior. Just, It's..

My name is Mallory Luzon. The Hotshot. I guess now Ill be known as 'The Vengeful One.'. I wanted also, to help this world, aside from becoming a bounty hunter but I had the exact same dream as you. Now all I want is to see his...painful mask falling off his face.."

"Oh Pinky's really cute...

How about we form an alliance? I can help you with your desire, and you help, mine."

She stuck her hand out for a handshake. Pinky was still cradled in her remained arm.

TheShadowOfChaos

11-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by iFCupcake View Post
Mallory froze. Pinky might look up at Mallory and wonder why the hugging stopped.

"Angel? But, you look like a shadow warrior. Just, It's..

My name is Mallory Luzon. The Hotshot. I guess now Ill be known as 'The Vengeful One.'. I wanted also, to help this world, aside from becoming a bounty hunter but I had the exact same dream as you. Now all I want is to see his...painful mask falling off his face.."

"Oh Pinky's really cute...

How about we form an alliance? I can help you with your desire, and you help, mine."

She stuck her hand out for a handshake. Pinky was still cradled in her remained arm.
Black shadows form behind Phantom to create black wings. "Trust me there is more than meets the eye. I will join you in an alliance."' He shook her hand.

AskPantheon

11-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMan Pix View Post
The squirrel looks around in confusion, wondering why the little yordle threw him and why he so big right now. Meanwhile Lulu stands around and waits...but Pix wasnt in sight.

!!!!!

suddenly Pix appears besides Pantheon and immediately goes into his helmet, punching him in the nose with a Glade powered fist. a tiny explosion can be seen on Pantheons (Help Pix!!)
Pantheon recoiled after the first punch. He should have been expecting that. That will not be a mistake he would make again. He recoiled at the punch, largely out of surprise. That little fairy was going to become a nuisance soon, Pantheon knew. Trying not to waste any more time than necessary on the fairy, Pantheon quickly swatted at it with his shield, being careful not to divert his attention away from Lulu too much.

((Procrastination nation.))

Weenie Lord Shen

11-23-2012

((Yup, totally didn't have something planned. BECAUSE LOL WHO NEEDS TO BUD INTO **** AMIRITE LOLOLOLOL *Beats some random person up in rage*))

Emperor Titus

11-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razmig View Post
He had one duty. To serve me. And since he couldn't do that i broke our connection. Which basically means whoever finds him next is his new master, good riddents i say.
Sheesh....a bit harsh, don't you think? Why couldn't he serve you?

Shinozaki Ayumi

11-23-2012

((Because Mallory totally wants nothing other then revenge. :3))

TheShadowOfChaos

11-23-2012

(( We allies now.))

Weenie Lord Shen

11-23-2012

((Well yea that's cool and ****, but jesus ****ing christ Shadow you ask Grey, but you don't even ask ME? ****ing SERIOUSLY? I had **** planned and ****ing fffffff *table flip*))