Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The Sparring Grounds [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Emperor Titus

11-22-2012

Quote:
Razmig:
Razmig entered the field with Avatar at his side and began sparring with his guardian, it seemed to not be interested at all in the spar and simply stopped trying after a few blows

"Why do i even bother with you? You never help me, you always wander off and you cant even watch the house while i'm out running errands. I'm done with you. Leave." And with that, the bond between master and guardian had been severed. The Avatar simply shrugged and left. Leaving Razmig alone and angry, he sat down and began meditating waiting for an opponent or until the Avatar came back.

The little yordle admiral, hiding behind a rock, looks at Razmig with curiosity. After some form of rant that he did, he finally walks slowly to Razmig. Titus "Yoshi" Flavius is wearing a ((Roman)) military attire with black boots and gloves. He approaches to Razmig and asks:

Hey...uhh...person. Who are you...talking to?

TheShadowOfChaos

11-22-2012

Quote:
iFCupcake:
((Shadow, you troll.))

Mallory slowly awakened with a giant pink BLOB next to her. She quickly looked confused and gasped.

"Uh...Howdy? Can I call you, Pinky? Well, Pinky sounds suiting. You the one the found me here?"

"Yes he is." Phantom walked out of the darkness of the stands to face her. "Sorry if Pinky startled you. He has a knack for helping people.

Pinky nods before waddling near Mallory to hug her.

"Did I forget to mention that he is a hugger? Anyways, the real reason I am here is to speak about your encounter with Xenos. A ruthless man in combat, not much of a gentleman either."

Shinozaki Ayumi

11-22-2012

Mallory actually liked Pinky's company. She hugged the little pink blob.

"Him. All I want know is to beat him. I don't care about how his personality is so amazing. All I want now; Is revenge. I want him to feel the pain and embarrassment I felt."

Razie

11-22-2012

Quote:
Yoshi the Great:
The little yordle admiral, hiding behind a rock, looks at Razmig with curiosity. After some form of rant that he did, he finally walks slowly to Razmig. Titus "Yoshi" Flavius is wearing a ((Roman)) military attire with black boots and gloves. He approaches to Razmig and asks:

Hey...uhh...person. Who are you...talking to?

Razmig opens one eye and looks at Titus

My old worthless "Guardian" He wasn't fulfilling his duties, so i told him to get lost. Why do you ask?

TheShadowOfChaos

11-22-2012

"You want revenge on him, then you must know your enemy and find their weaknesses. However, from what I have seen, he is not to be trifled with unless you find some kind of magic or power to defeat him. I will be glad to help you with that if you wish."

Pinky continues hugging oblivious to the darkness in their words.

Emperor Titus

11-22-2012

Quote:
Razmig:
Razmig opens one eye and looks at Titus

My old worthless "Guardian" He wasn't fulfilling his duties, so i told him to get lost. Why do you ask?

Oooh. Guardian. Titus smiles at him. Who's your guardian?

Shinozaki Ayumi

11-23-2012

Mallory hugged the blob a bit closer to her. She teared up.

"I appreciate what you want to do for me, but, why? I am just a girl who wants nothing more then revenge now... Revenge that burns brighter then the sun. I don't even know your name, Yet you want to help me...

Why?"

Her voice cracked on that last word.

Razie

11-23-2012

Quote:
Yoshi the Great:
Oooh. Guardian. Titus smiles at him. Who's your guardian?

It's like this. Where i'm from we're given a partner from birth that is attached to us till the day we die. Mine was known as Avatar, a defensive construct that would obey me... Or so i thought. He only actually listens to me when i'm on the verge of death or when the command requires little to no effort. He was lazy, and i'm glad he's gone.

While speaking to Titus it would be noted that a small blue aura was swirling around Razmig as he spoke

Emperor Titus

11-23-2012

Quote:
Razmig:
It's like this. Where i'm from we're given a partner from birth that is attached to us till the day we die. Mine was known as Avatar, a defensive construct that would obey me... Or so i thought. He only actually listens to me when i'm on the verge of death or when the command requires little to no effort. He was lazy, and i'm glad he's gone.

While speaking to Titus it would be noted that a small blue aura was swirling around Razmig as he spoke

An...Avatar? What's his purpose here in Runeterra?

Razie

11-23-2012

Quote:
Yoshi the Great:
An...Avatar? What's his purpose here in Runeterra?

He had one duty. To serve me. And since he couldn't do that i broke our connection. Which basically means whoever finds him next is his new master, good riddents i say.