The Sparring Grounds [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shinozaki Ayumi

11-22-2012

Mallory fell on the ground with a thud. She let out a short gasp as she was exactly his puppet. 'The monster...'

"Why..are...you.."

she couldn't grab her guns. She wondered why his hand was out... And he's probably going to defeat her.

Weenie Lord Shen

11-22-2012

Xenos walked up to her, still with his hands out. "Iron in your blood." He says flatly as he aims his gun at her hands and pulls the trigger twice.

Shinozaki Ayumi

11-22-2012

Mallory's eyes flew wide open. Her cowboy hat lied next her as a searing pain went through her palms. She cringed when she was shot, and bits of blood were around the area around her hands.

"You...How...I-I..."

she was literally defenseless. She could even die right now if he wanted.

Weenie Lord Shen

11-22-2012

Xenos put another bullet in her gut, he stood there. "You think I'm defenseless? Just because you have your guns?" He said as he lifted her up with his magic. He stared into her eyes. "You have A LOT to learn Mallory. You won't be able to take them all on. There'll be one day where you won't have your guns." He said as he slammed her into the dirt again. If given luck, she'll probably just slip out of consciousness.

((Gtg. Sleepy times))

Shinozaki Ayumi

11-22-2012

((Monstrous man. I think someone's going to become the nextJaina Proudmoore.))

[I]The last thing Mallory remembered was 'Whats wrong ...with me...My gosh...I'm.....going to die!
...I..can't move....'

She was slowly starting to black out...But for a miraculous reason, she finally slowly got on her knees, but still trembling, and in pain. With her strength about to crumble, she weakly spoke.

"H-How dare..you...say...such...nonsense...about me....you..will find a lot..more...when ..we..next..meet....."

She finally collapsed on the spot, a big splatter of blood next to her where she was shot in the stomach.

TheShadowOfChaos

11-22-2012

((Would she like to be rescued or rather healed by a pink slime :P))

Shinozaki Ayumi

11-22-2012

((Uh, being healed by a pink slime is awkward, not to mention disturbing to her. So I think rescued. :P ))

TheShadowOfChaos

11-22-2012

A pink blob waddles up to Mallory before slipping under her and moving her to a darker section of the Sparring Grounds. Bandages and globs of regenerating gel are applied to her wounds. The little slime sits there waiting for her to wake up. ((Like those bandage soldiers use.))

Razie

11-22-2012

Razmig entered the field with Avatar at his side and began sparring with his guardian, it seemed to not be interested at all in the spar and simply stopped trying after a few blows

"Why do i even bother with you? You never help me, you always wander off and you cant even watch the house while i'm out running errands. I'm done with you. Leave." And with that, the bond between master and guardian had been severed. The Avatar simply shrugged and left. Leaving Razmig alone and angry, he sat down and began meditating waiting for an opponent or until the Avatar came back.

Shinozaki Ayumi

11-22-2012

((Shadow, you troll.))

Mallory slowly awakened with a giant pink BLOB next to her. She quickly looked confused and gasped.

"Uh...Howdy? Can I call you, Pinky? Well, Pinky sounds suiting. You the one the found me here?"