The Sparring Grounds [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Colonel qt

11-13-2012

Anayo turns to Gregor with a look of anger and dissapointment.

"Stop toying with me!"

Anayo and his sword begin to turn blue as he pulls magic stored in his blade from years of traveling.

"Didn't your mother ever tell you not to play with your food?"

As he said that Anayo rose higher and higher and then slammed into the ground causing tremors in the ground but nothing too serious. Waves of power were coming off of Anayo. Anayo's blade now grew into a sword of flame, then he spiked it into the ground and sent waves of fire around him all at once. After this he will come out of his form with less magic at his command but still sustained through his blade and his own magic combined. He will then assume a defensive stance.

Ebonmaw Dragon

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerosiz View Post
Anayo turns to Gregor with a look of anger and dissapointment.

"Stop toying with me!"

Anayo and his sword begin to turn blue as he pulls magic stored in his blade from years of traveling.

"Didn't your mother ever tell you not to play with your food?"

As he said that Anayo rose higher and higher and then slammed into the ground causing tremors in the ground but nothing too serious. Waves of power were coming off of Anayo. Anayo's blade now grew into a sword of flame, then he spiked it into the ground and sent waves of fire around him all at once. After this he will come out of his form with less magic at his command but still sustained through his blade and his own magic combined. He will then assume a defensive stance.
"OK, but i warn you, this may hurt you"
The place around them was darkened even more, Gregor wanted to be sure that only Anayo see him.

Gregor flew with wings clearly visible, so very fast in the direction of Anayo, the fire did not seem to mind, in fact he liked the fire. Hextech hit him with his blade and then watch it without using the eye patch, the eye glowed yellow. ((The next scene is only an ilusion caused by the eye ("fear"))) Gregor hit the sword of his opponent with the Clawblade breaking the sword of Anayo.

While the enemy was in "Fear", Gregor threw him a blaze of golden fire.

Colonel qt

11-13-2012

Anayo came out of fear in time to see the blaze of fire.

"Humph" Anayo creates a stream of water to extinguish the flames.

Anayo then encases himself with rock and floods the floor with water and sinks down to the bottom keeping air with him. Anayo starts to draw magic from the room and Gregor until he feels he has enough to spare.

"Hope you're ready for this"

Anayo breaks the rock with a shockwave also shooting the water out of the arena. The rock mid-flight will be more sharpened than any man's blade. Anayo then put his sword in the sky as it turned into pure light and filled the room to the point it blinds and stuns Gregor. He then charges at Gregor and knocks him into the wall stunning him like Poppy's Heroic Charge if it hits. If he dodges he will plant his feet on the wall and do a little flip facing Gregor still blade magic enforced.

Ebonmaw Dragon

11-13-2012

In spite of the light, the "barrier of shadows" was still covering the place for anyone who wanted see the fight.
Gregor block the impact using his dragon scales, but these did not cover his face. Then he creates a large explocion of green fire, intensified by the water around them.

((Now his "dragon eye" is closed))

Colonel qt

11-13-2012

((I thought I flooded the water out, so where does the green fire come from? Tell me this before I continue please as this will actually be very vital :P))

Ebonmaw Dragon

11-13-2012

Quote:
((I thought I flooded the water out, so where does the green fire come from? Tell me this before I continue please as this will actually be very vital :P))
((From the water around Gregor, the water is like petrol for that fire))

SuperMan Pix

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskPantheon View Post
"That is not good. Not good at all" Pantheon thought, as the wand was jabbed in his face. However, he could at least do some more damage before he was turned into something else. As quickly as he could, he twisted his spear around, and tried to yank it out, before whatever terrible spell Lulu had planned affected him.

Lulu's spear will slow down Pantheon considerably as the Sorceress jumps backwards away from Pantheon.

ahahaaahahAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! oooo that WAS fun!!

Lulu pulls the spear from out of her body and points her wand at it

WHIMZY!!!!

the spear glows with light and little flower particles

RRAAAAAA!!!!

Lulu throws the spear with all of her might, the power of Whimzy helps it speed towards Pantheon with surprising speed

Colonel qt

11-13-2012

((My bad the green fire I realized but I meant to ask how come the green fire is re-enforced when I flooded the water out? Bad wording on my part ))

Colonel qt

11-13-2012

((You never answered my question but I'll continue anyways.))

Anayo looks at the fire and knows he needs to finish this quick. Anayo starts channeling for a few seconds and duplicate blades appear all around Gregor. Anayo separates the fire with winds revealing Gregor. He then starts to force Gregor to the ground with winds coming in from the top, bottom, and sides. If Gregor is forced to the ground chains of rock will come around his wrists, ankles, and cover his mouth restricting any kind of spell. The swords will then go and stab him in the arms, legs, and a few will disarm his weapon and bring it to Anayo. If Gregor somehow dodges the blades will start to twirl creating sort of wind whirlpools that will move him back into the wind chamber if he gets too close. The part of the room that will not pull him back in is very small.

AsktheCardmaster

11-13-2012

Quote:
In the middle of the battle Anayo shot a fireball at the card above Twisted Fate's head burning it up.

"No bets...."
Twisted Fate just replaced the card, "Ah've got hundreds of cards n' yer're in the middle of a battle. Chances are ya' can't afford that many distractions."