The Sparring Grounds [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ebonmaw Dragon

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerosiz View Post
Although Anayo was completely oblivious the fire one of the ball of lights effects allows Anayo to rush towards the ball of light. Doing this he was able to dodge the fire and get close to Gregor. When he got there he will assume a defense position.
When his enemy is close to Gregor, he makes appear his scythe. Using the firesteel weapon, he spins, generating a fire tornado around him. If Anayo decide to hide in the shadows, Gregor will use his "Shadow Storm", of couse, the storm would be unnoticed in the dark, exept for the damage.

Colonel qt

11-13-2012

((oh **** I forgot to mention that whenever Anayo dashes he deals damage upon arrival but whatever >.>))

Anayo pulls his arms away from each other creating a wind current that pushes the fire away from him on both sides. When the storm finishes Anayo will let the light back in stunning Gregor and then will attempt to knock out his legs and if successful, Gregor will be sprawled on his back and Anayo will creat rock around his ankles and wrist, forming chains so that they will not be able to move. If Gregor somehow dodges Anayo will release a gust of wind knocking himself back and pushing Gregor back at the same time.

AsktheCardmaster

11-13-2012

Quote:
((I was going to ask "Are you going to turn into that big f***ing dragon?))

"Alright, I'll accept."

Anayo makes his way into the arena on the way glaring at Twisted Fate and saying,

"No bets on this battle."
Twisted Fate chuckled and let the battle begin. Who did he think he was talking to again? Another card would appear above his head with the words that said, "Now taking bets between Gregor and Anayo".

Twisted Fate stood for a moment and shouted, "Come on ya'all its just a good little fun step right up n' test yer' luck!"

Colonel qt

11-13-2012

In the middle of the battle Anayo shot a fireball at the card above Twisted Fate's head burning it up.

"No bets...."

Ebonmaw Dragon

11-13-2012

Quote:
((oh **** I forgot to mention that whenever Anayo dashes he deals damage upon arrival but whatever >.>))

Anayo pulls his arms away from each other creating a wind current that pushes the fire away from him on both sides. When the storm finishes Anayo will let the light back in stunning Gregor and then will attempt to knock out his legs and if successful, Gregor will be sprawled on his back and Anayo will creat rock around his ankles and wrist, forming chains so that they will not be able to move. If Gregor somehow dodges Anayo will release a gust of wind knocking himself back and pushing Gregor back at the same time.
Gregor is affected by the "stun", but he uses "Cleanse", then he disappears leaving a cloud of venom

((small detail lol))

Colonel qt

11-13-2012

((quick question and I'll edit this later, is he visible at all right now and will he be hit by any spells or does he need to be visible first?))

Ebonmaw Dragon

11-13-2012

Quote:
((quick question and I'll edit this later, is he visible at all right now and will he be hit by any spells or does he need to be visible first?))
((He is invisible right now, if he is hit by an spell may be visible again but depends of the spell... also TF you cant see the fi... o wait "Destiny"))

Ask Shenn

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shenn View Post
Shen had ducked to dodge the incoming bolts. He threw a vorpal blade at it, trying to get it mid flight. He casts Feint again and then covers his face. He would just have to brave through it. He shadow dashed through the Boxes, knowing he might get hurt, but the damage could be reduced thanks to the shield.

((I'm sorry I didn't know you made a post.))
((If Shaco does not respond to this in perhaps a day or so, I'm just going to say Shen won.))

Colonel qt

11-13-2012

When Anayo realizes the Gregor isn't going to be revealed he starts floating up about 5 feet in the air. His blade quickly then begins to spin in front of him draining some magic and revealing traces of where they came from. When he locates Gregor he shoots a wall of rock and fire spears at him.

Ebonmaw Dragon

11-13-2012

Quote:
((Thank you))

Anayo quickly decides what to do next. He starts to float of the ground to about 5 feet in the air. The blade starts to spin in front of him draining magic from the area and leaving a trace of where it came from. The second Anayo locates where Gregor is he turns around and shoots fire spears at him.

((Let me know if that's a little bit of god-mode but it's one of his signature abilities))
((That would works, but...))

When Anayo floats in the air and begins his spell Gregor appears from behind and hits him with the sword without edge, Gregor then lands on his feet. ((Because he not want to reveal the wings))