The Sparring Grounds [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ebonmaw Dragon

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerosiz View Post
"I'll make the first move."

Anayo shoots a ball of light from his sword that if it hits Gregorclaw Anayo will then make the room pitch black to reveal his position but still restricts his shadow movement. If it misses Anayo will create a circle of rock around himself to receive the counter-attack unless Gregorclaw can get above it.

((Sounds like I'm playing an RPG XD))
Gregor uses "Flash" behind Anayo, dodging the ball of light, then he wanted to slash him using the sword, but the circle of rocks block the attack.

"Magic huh?... i will take that in mind"

Colonel qt

11-12-2012

Anayo preps a gust of wind so that when he breaks the wall of rock will blow at Gregor before he has much time to react and if hit lands will send another ball of light in the same direction of the wind. If Gregor dodges it Anayo will prep his sword for brief close quartes combat.

Ebonmaw Dragon

11-12-2012

Quote:
Anayo preps a gust of wind so that when he breaks the wall of rock will blow at Gregor before he has much time to react and if hit lands will send another ball of light in the same direction of the wind. If Gregor dodges it Anayo will prep his sword for brief close quartes combat.
The gust of wind hits Gregor followed by the ball of light. When Anayo thinks the attack was successful, another Gregor appears from the shadow of Anayo and hit him using a scythe, the weapon apparently does not cut.

((He is using weapons without edge... for now))

DioxAsmodian

11-12-2012

Braishur stares at Anayo fight grinning and he scream to Anayo "Have fun boy he seems like a pretty good warrior" then he sat again to watch the fight over them and eat some raw meat..

Colonel qt

11-12-2012

Anayo hooks the curved part of the scythe and attempts to rip it from his grasp. Whether he rips it from his grasp or not he will release a flash of light stunning Gregor for long enough to hit him with this ball of light. He will then back off and prepare to do a little bit of fighting.

Note:The ball of light will stay attached to Gregor until he can shake it off.

((Be creative about shaking it off. I'm not going to tell you right now as that would be to easy >.>. Give it an attempt and I'll let you know if it was successful. If that's a little godmode let me know. and yes, I will be legitimate about this.))

Ebonmaw Dragon

11-12-2012

Quote:
[I]Anayo hooks the curved part of the scythe and attempts to rip it from his grasp. Whether he rips it from his grasp or not he will release a flash of light stunning Gregor for long enough to hit him with this ball of light. He will then back off and prepare to do a little bit of fighting.
Gregor let the man take the scythe, he wanted to attack him after that, but the ball of light stops him, he did not know what kind of magic the man was using, or what effect would cause strange attack

((Damm i need to go now))

Colonel qt

11-12-2012

((Alright cya.))

Anayo uses the brief moment of hesitation and attempts to slice Gregor across the chest. After that the room goes dark but because of the ball of light, Gregor can not meld into the shadows for wherever he goes, the ball of light goes lighting up that area.

Snowy Poro

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask The Reaver View Post
Kha'Zix started to feel the heat travel through the sword and through the bones of his claws. He lets go and steps back, waiting for her next move.
Leona raised her sword and slammed it down on the ground. Using the built up Sunlight within to unleash a wave of solar energy at Kah'Zix

Ebonmaw Dragon

11-13-2012

Quote:
Anayo uses the brief moment of hesitation and attempts to slice Gregor across the chest. After that the room goes dark but because of the ball of light, Gregor can not meld into the shadows for wherever he goes, the ball of light goes lighting up that area.
Gregor blocks the impact making appear his golden armor, his wings were hiden in a silver cloak. When the room gone dark, the sumoner smiles, that was what he wanted, in fact he makes the shadows stronger. Eventhough it was completely visible to the Anayo, the "public" could not see him and he can also see Anayo. Gregor uses a wave of golden fire toward his enemy through the shadows.

Colonel qt

11-13-2012

Although Anayo was completely oblivious the fire one of the ball of lights effects allows Anayo to rush towards the ball of light. Doing this he was able to dodge the fire and get close to Gregor. When he got there he will assume a defense position.