Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The Sparring Grounds [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Colonel qt

11-08-2012

While Anayo is walking out he hears the sounds of battle, so he turns around to see Leona and Kah'Zix fighting.

"I was going to the library to check out any books on the Shurima mages but there must be something I can learn from this."

and so Anayo too turns around and watches the fight.

Snowy Poro

11-09-2012

Quote:
Ask The Reaver:
Kha'Zix stepped back. "Impressive. I see why those men took you in." He said still in a fighting stance. "You may actually be harder than I thought you would be." He said as he shot out more spikes to break the shield.

Leona dodged the spikes before sprinting off towards the Reaver, slashing at him rapidly with her sword

DioxAsmodian

11-09-2012

"Impressive move."

Braishur watch the stranger coming back to watch the battle

"We meet again. I'm Braishur hope you can enjoy this battle as i do"

Braishur grins expecting what new moves he could see of those two great warriors

Colonel qt

11-09-2012

"Hello, I'm Anayo, I'm more of a magician but I don't see why my blade here can't.....adapt to more forms of combat."

Anayo looked like he was about to say more but stops talking

SuperMan Pix

11-09-2012

Lulu skips into the Sparring grounds, prancing around to find a new Victe- i mean sparring partner

lalalalalalaaa

Colonel qt

11-09-2012

Upon seeing Lulu enter Anayo readies himself and most of his magic to make a quick getaway if needed.

Ask Shenn

11-09-2012

Quote:
Ask Demon Jester:
Shaco, now visible emerged a few meters from behind Shen. Small boxes lay littered about around him, each slowly fading as they bent the light around them becoming invisible. Shaco stands completely still, is mocking smile taunting Shen.
"See... You... COME HERE! Or... they'll go..."
He does a small hop, a box forms in his hand which he then proceds to kick at Shen,
"THERE!!"

Mid flight the top popped open, a Jack sprung out throwing the small bolts of magic toward Shen as it hurtled through the air towards him.

Shen had ducked to dodge the incoming bolts. He threw a vorpal blade at it, trying to get it mid flight. He casts Feint again and then covers his face. He would just have to brave through it. He shadow dashed through the Boxes, knowing he might get hurt, but the damage could be reduced thanks to the shield.

((I'm sorry I didn't know you made a post.))

DioxAsmodian

11-09-2012

Braishur watch´s a new person approaching. Who could be?. he see Anayo getting ready but he stays calm
"Calm yourself Anayo, Patience is the virtue of a true warrior my friend, just watch her moves and act according to them"
Braishur stares lulu for a moment and then sensing no danger keep´s watching the fight of Leona and Kha´Zix

Colonel qt

11-09-2012

Anayo stares at Braishur with a mild curiosity.

"You're new here aren't you? I'm not tensing up because I'm impatient because well...Lulu is just a little bit insane. I'd stay out of her way.

AskPantheon

11-09-2012

Quote:
SuperMan Pix:
Lulu skips into the Sparring grounds, prancing around to find a new Victe- i mean sparring partner

lalalalalalaaa

Several feet behind Lulu, Pantheon marched out onto the sparring grounds. Although he was one to never turn down a fight, the letter he received did not exactly give him many options. He was already warmed up, and ready to fight.

"Do we begin?"