The Sparring Grounds [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask The Reaver

10-23-2012

Kha'Zix managed to force his way getting a bite on her neck. It wasn't very painful but she would be bleeding at her neck. Kha'Zix got off her when it became too hot, not before doing a Taste Their Fear on her back, and bolted for her shield, which he picked up by hooking his claw into the top part. He got some distance between her, but damn this thing was heavy. He smiled as he examined her injured body. In his mind, she was practically naked without her precious shield. Sure there was her magic, but the most troublesome one was the shield and flare. Then there was the injured arm, which could make it harder for her to lift her shield. There was that with the combination of her damaged shoulders, making it even more troublesome. Then there were the injured legs he could use to his advantage. Use spikes from a distance. Her damaged legs could have a chance of not making her dodge all the spikes. "Looking for this? I must admit your shield made you seem much bigger at the sides." He said taunting her. He heard something about women and their low self confidence when it came to being fat or something like that. He probably could have learned more.... If he didn't eat the man telling him about it. Welp, he's dead now...

((now I just made assumptions in the last post. It doesn't mean she'll have a harder time, I'm just using logic here. Leona IS a tank after all.))

Snowy Poro

10-23-2012

((You're fine xP))

Leona narrowed her eyes at the creature as she felt warm blood drip down her neck, staining the golden plates of her armor, she took the time to asses her injuries, still keeping her eyes fully locked on the insect in front of her. Losing her shield was.. a complication.. but she was far from useless without it. Leona then picked up her blade and pointed it at the void bug "Your petty insults mean nothing to me, are you going to fight me, or talk me to sleep?"

Ask The Reaver

10-23-2012

"Well making you fall asleep would make things easier to say the least." He said with a chuckle. He slid the shield behind him with a smile. He got into a stance. "If you're so bored, do something about it." He said with a smirk.

Snowy Poro

10-23-2012

With pleasure.. Leona took off at full sprint, a perk of losing her shield is that she was much faster without it, Sunlight surging around her, swiping at Kah'Zix with her sword as she charged him

Ask the Defender

10-23-2012

Jayce, on the ground, opens his eys just a bit, and witnesses a fight going on between a dazzling ray of light and a bug.

Moaning, he tries to get up but he was bound onto the ground by Viktor's contraptions.

Ask The Reaver

10-23-2012

Kha'Zix didn't expect her to be THAT fast. He leaped over her again as she swiped at her with another Taste Their Fear.

Snowy Poro

10-23-2012

Leona felt blood run down her back as Kah'Zix's claws scraped across it, however, this did not hinder her. She instantly turned around and called down a Solar Flare at the insect, having had enough of his jumping

Ask The Reaver

10-23-2012

Yes more blo-**** OW SUN! He flew back from the explosion. He hit the ground with a thud. He looked at himself, seeing his skin a blackish grey. He shook a bit as the dead skin fell off, revealing that red under skin of his. He smiled. It appears the sun burnt his skin off, giving him a fourth evolution. Regardless, it still hurt. Like hell.

Snowy Poro

10-23-2012

Leona raised an eyebrow as her opponents skin fell off "Are you sure you wish to continue this?" she simply asked the creature

Ask The Reaver

10-23-2012

"Never back down from a hunt." He said with a smile. He then cloaked again. He knew he could outlast her. She was bleeding, and in the neck too. It won't be long until the effects of blood loss take over. Especially the wooziness, which he will make sure to take advantage of.