The Sparring Grounds [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Necromonger

04-15-2012

Zero cringed as the partisan's tip sliced her thigh. Apparently she'd been slipping in quality, and now kicking was going to be a risk. Twisting around once more she uses both forearms to deprive Jay once more of his reach weapon, going in for a take down, grabbing one leg with both arms and tripping the other leg with her own sweep- all the while putting her body weight into Jay's torso above his center of gravity. And given her conditioning, Zero was no lightweight for a woman her height. ((Ah, to be tackled by a anime-beauty character.))

Ovalusc1

04-15-2012

"No," Ovalusc replies simply.

Aya Shameimaruu

04-15-2012

"you will sooner or later. Wait, Hector, is he passed out again?" Grey gets in position.

Rudmed

04-15-2012

((Sorry about the delay.))

"Vagard!" Hector yelled and there was a purple flash as Vagard appeared in front of Hector. He grabbed Hector and flung him over the wave of energy and at Ovalusc. The energy wave didn't have much effect against him, and he followed his master's example charging only a few feet behind Hector.

Jaykoboy

04-15-2012

((I was already tripped, Necro. You failed to knock out my weapon, but still manged to trip me while distracted, remember?))

Aya Shameimaruu

04-15-2012

"okay, At least he's not dead. Here's something to speed it up!" Grey places a skin hardening spell on both Hector and Ovalusc.

Ask Fortune

04-15-2012

"Ezreal!" Miss Fortune called. "Get all five feet of you over here, and let's settle this like women!"

Oh yes, half this fight would be trash talk.

Jaykoboy

04-15-2012

((Ez v. MF should be quite interesting...but MF wouldn't be able to use one of her abilities due to there being only one target. While Ezreal has free rein. Kill him quickly.))

Jaykoboy

04-15-2012

Jay fell beneath Zero, the sheer force behind her tackle knocking the wind out of him. He quickly regained his composure, though, struggling to push her off. He had dropped the partisan a good distance away, and was unarmed once more; he struggled to reach into his cloak for another weapon, but only managed to draw one kelbo, and even then his arm was pinned, so he couldn't use it. With his right arm, he tried to directly throw Zero off of him with all the strength of a 6'5" summoner.

((Certainly a lot of force, but I don't expect it to do much more than loosen her grip so he can get a good whack with the kelbo. Which, I think is the name for it...it's sort of like a billy club, but its handle is longer, and the actual tip is a bit shorter. It's also used by ninja, not police.))

Necromonger

04-15-2012

...Zero moved in take the fight to ground, putting her weight into removing Jay's weapon and pinning his arms with her knees. She attempts to trap Jay's pinned arm in an arm bar. "Say uncle or the arm goes."

((I suppose zero magic is also kinda boring, with Zero taking this to ground pound like an MMA chick.))