The Sparring Grounds [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Monkey

04-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Gangplank View Post
"Aye, but this battle was over the second we stopped using our weapons. Merely using fists isn't true battle. You fought well, for someone that uses a shield. Beware though, that if you ever need to fight on a deck, that you shield will only weigh you down. And now, for that monkey. What do you want with us?"
"All in good times. First you two girls have to rest a bit. If we ever fight, be sure to strap on pillows so you wouldn't get hurt."

AskPantheon

04-15-2012

"I will squish you like an insect the next time we fight, monkey"

Ask Gangplank

04-15-2012

"Yes, or like a bildge rat."

"Now, in a spin off against baron, who would win?"

EDIT: lol, i meant garen xD

Jaykoboy

04-15-2012

Jay pulled back his hands, preventing his having the weapon knocked out of his hand, but he was still tripped by her low blow. "My cloak is bigger on the inside. I sort of pride myself on it."

He then took a stab at her leg with the partisan, following it up with a quick swipe from the other side.

((Gawd, I love Partisans.))

Shinozaki Ayumi

04-15-2012

Grey waves at Jay. "Hi Jay! How's the Techmaturgy Going?" Grey watches the battles, always ready to put up a shield.

Jaykoboy

04-15-2012

((...I'm battling against the only other person in the world with my condition, in an epic melee combat situation, and you start asking me how my Techmaturgy is going?))

Jay took a quick look at Grey. "Fine, fine. Don't distract me, please. This is delicate."

Shinozaki Ayumi

04-15-2012

((yep! Grey is a clueless, and curious person :P))

Rudmed

04-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ovalusc1 View Post
While Hector was dodging the magic, Ovalusc stomped his foot and a dome of earth covered Vagard, then attempted to crush him.
Hector charged forward dodging the bolts as they came at him, but Vagard wasn't so lucky. However, Hector knew Vagard could still hear him as some spikes had embedded themselves into the dome of earth. He charged at Ovalusc he just has to get close enough, and maybe just maybe they could beat him.

Ovalusc1

04-15-2012

Ovalusc sent a powerful pulse of magic at Hector in an attempt to knock him back.

Shinozaki Ayumi

04-15-2012

"Getting..tired yet Ovalusc?"