The Sparring Grounds [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskUdyr

04-14-2012

The sound of thundering footsteps announced the return of Udyr. He stepped onto the scene and looked around. He nodded silently and stood at the sidelines, arms crossed. He was curious who would interest him in fighting. Sivir and Jarvan's fight was almost done, and he had watched the fight to his great interest. Watching the Battle Mistress fight was always a pleasure, and watching the Crown Prince be beatdown was another plus in his eyes.

Udyr continued to scan the battlefield for anyone that may interest him.

Necromonger

04-14-2012

((Summoner vs champ? Nah... still, I haven't used Necro in a combat situation ever. ))

AskUdyr

04-14-2012

((Not sure how it would go if I thought about it, especially with someone like Udyr))

Rudmed

04-14-2012

((You know what....I think Hector and Ovasluc have been having a fight in the stands for a while now....oops))

Ask Jarvan IV

04-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Sėvir View Post
Sivir's eyes closed, the impact of the cataclysm has jarred her to the bone but thankfully it did no true damage as her shield had absorbed most of it, but it still left the battle mistress stunned long enough for Jarvan to catch her around the neck.

Not being as physically tall as the Prince, Sivir's body was raised off the ground, her feet dangling above the ground as she coughs and sputters for breath. "H-ha! ... your anger is funny... prince!" She manages to say as with the last of her strength she has before possibly blacking out brings her foot back and forward, digging her heel into Jarvan's very large open chest wound while simultaneously bring her crossblade into the princes side in a hard horizontal strike.
Fury blazes in Jarvan's eyes as Sivir's foot aggravates his wound, his lips drawing back further as her crossblade punctures his side. He merely tightens his grip in response, slamming Sivir against the walls of the Cataclysm. "Once a Noxian, always a Noxian..." the prince seethes as he holds Sivir against the rocky wall. "Such an exhilarating feeling this is, wouldn't you agree? Here as I stand gasping, bleeding, breathing what may be my last in battle, holding my greatest e-" The prince suddenly stops. The mad light in his eyes fades as he releases his grip on Sivir, and a look of panic briefly crosses his face before being replaced by one of guilt. Jarvan looks at Sivir momentarily before turning away. "I... I am sorry." His words are weak, strained. Blood continues to flow freely from his wounds as he staggers over to his lance, sticking out of the wall nearby. He pulls it free and weakly hits the butt against the ground. the walls of the created arena crumble around them as Jarvan looks at Sivir once more. "I do not know where..." He hesitates. "Victory is yours. You win." He turns away once more and heads for what's left of the tree line, lance leaving a trail in the dirt as it drags behind him, accompanied by a trail of the blood steadily dripping from his wounds.

FilFire

04-15-2012

Suddenly explosions can be heard from the race track the creature had created. After several seconds chunks of earth and spikes start to rain down everywhere. The creature itself lands nearby Ovalusc, Vagard and Hector with the strong smell of burnt hair.

"......That wasn't supposed to happen."

From the race track more explosions sound and multiple waves of spikes come. The creature starts dodging them.

"I wanted a race, not a dodging trial!"

((Was bored. They're normal spikes, so anyone who doesn't feel like getting spike showered can probably deflect them and continue what they were doing.))

Necromonger

04-15-2012

Necromonger watched as new battles unfolded on the sparring grounds. He waited for the current fights to conclude before getting back to the job. In the meantime, he was content to sit, watch and have afternoon tea.

Ask Gangplank

04-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskPantheon View Post
Pantheon stops his attack

"We gain the glory of battle. But if you truly wish to stop, then so be it."
"Aye, but this battle was over the second we stopped using our weapons. Merely using fists isn't true battle. You fought well, for someone that uses a shield. Beware though, that if you ever need to fight on a deck, that you shield will only weigh you down. And now, for that monkey. What do you want with us?"

Ovalusc1

04-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudmed View Post
((I'm assuming weighing 600 pounds is good enough.))

Vagard skid back a few feet before charging in with a rising slash.

Meanwhile, Hector rolled back and forth dodging the bolts, waiting for him to become more distracted to make his move, "Well, pink eyes over there is just really stubborn and if I got a hit in then I could end him."
While Hector was dodging the magic, Ovalusc stomped his foot and a dome of earth covered Vagard, then attempted to crush him.

Ovalusc1

04-15-2012

As the spikes came at Ovalusc, they were simply deflected around him.