The Sparring Grounds [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ovalusc1

04-14-2012

Ovalusc moved his hand in a swatting motion and the energy was redirected and hit the ground several yards away from him. At the same time, a lightning bolt struck Hector.
((Reflect THAT!))

Rudmed

04-14-2012

Vagard had managed to close with Ovalusc and put both hands on his greatsword, and swung it horizontally at his foe.

Hector on the other hand could not raise his shield in time, and had to take the hit. He fell to the ground with a slightly burnt smell. He slowly got up, and shook his head, "What the heck is this guy?"

Shinozaki Ayumi

04-14-2012

((OP))

Ovalusc1

04-14-2012

Ovalusc waved his hand and bolts of magic shot at Hector in rapid succession, appearing from thin air around Ovalusc.

Rudmed

04-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ovalusc1 View Post
Ovalusc waved his hand and bolts of magic shot at Hector in rapid succession, appearing from thin air around Ovalusc.
((You do realize you have a golem swinging a greatsword at you right?))

Ovalusc1

04-14-2012

((Sorry I'm not wearing my glasses and sometimes I miss reading stuff.))
Ovalusc ducks the greatsword and kicks Vagard very hard, empowering his kick with magic. Meanwhile the magical bolts still attack Hector.
((The kick should send him flying, unless he has some special ability to keep himself rooted.))

Shinozaki Ayumi

04-14-2012

"..How long are you going on for? Either one of you are going to die and i have to put up another shield ..or what?" Grey looks to the battle, getting ready to prepare a shield.

Rudmed

04-14-2012

((I'm assuming weighing 600 pounds is good enough.))

Vagard skid back a few feet before charging in with a rising slash.

Meanwhile, Hector rolled back and forth dodging the bolts, waiting for him to become more distracted to make his move, "Well, pink eyes over there is just really stubborn and if I got a hit in then I could end him."

Shinozaki Ayumi

04-14-2012

"The Battle Rages on. Still." Grey sighs. "Hey Ovalusc! How's the new Techmaturgy Scythe?!" Grey yells over the fight. "I Might as well fight someone, but who? I haven't used Fury today..."

Necromonger

04-14-2012

((Jayko's out for today it seems...))

His duties done, the summoner, Necromonger once again goes around the grounds to inspect the battles and aftermaths. He was always one of the more noticable summoners. His reputation as a conjurer was easy to hear of from the Institute, and a challenging opponent for those intrepid warriors who wish to challenge mettle with a member of the League.