The Sparring Grounds [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Luxanna

10-04-2012

Lux leveled her gaze upon Darius, and readied her baton. She slowly strafed to one side, circling him as she considered her method of attack.

"I warn you, Darius." Lux said, her smile replaced by a determined stare and a light smirk. "I'm sure you can wave your axe a bunch of ways, but you have no idea the sorts of spells the League won't let me show the fields."

As long as she could control the distance, she would destroy him. Just like every opponent she faced, really.

Ask Daržus

10-04-2012

ďAnd it has not crossed your mind that I may have taken the heads of Demacian sorcerers twice your worth on the battlefield?Ē Darius approached.

ďThere is a reason why I hold my title within Noxus Luxanna. If you think the League does not put sanctions upon myself as well, then you have made a poor calculation.Ē

He didnít give her time to consider for long as he was already making his way towards her. He approached with confidence and intent and with each step these things were bolstered.

SuperMan Pix

10-04-2012

Lulu looks at both Darius and Lux with a big smile, this is gonna be goood

hmmm...i WONDER who I SHOULD root FOR...

Pix flips a tiny coin in front of Lulu, landing on Heads

WELP!! looks LIKE I'm GOING for DARIUS!!!!

Lulu starts to yell at both of the fighters

YOU CAN DO IT SIR DARIUS!!!

Dear Luxanna

10-04-2012

Lulu actually eased Lux's tension. Sir Darius? Oh, he wouldn't like that. Nor would he like this. He was approaching, typical of a brutish thug with only one real weapon in his arsenel. How did he expect to dodge anything in all that armor? At least Garen somehow managed to spit in the face of physics by doing his spin thing to move faster. Darius was a landlocked turtle.

Lux backed up as he approached. And suddenly, she waved her baton, launching a single point of searing white light sailing at him. It was infinitely small, but the light it produced could turn night into day. It stopped right behind Darius, its force threatening to yank him towards it. Lux smirked confidently, and without hesitation, she detonated it.

Ask Daržus

10-04-2012

It was odd that the yordle would choose to root for him of all people but Darius wasnít one to particularly care when he had a target in his sights. She backed up, waved her baton and then a blinding white light emerged and propelled towards him. Darius redirected his eyes for a moment and moved to his right at a diagonal as he began his approach. If anything he quickened his pace. When it had sailed past him he began a charge before he was met with resistance. It tried to draw him in, but could not. And when it detonated he could move but not before feeling the slight sting of the heat it produced.

He had been at the edges of its range and continued to close the gap with his run. Despite being armored, Darius was quick. Maybe not as quick as Garen could be but still not as slow as she would have thought him to be.

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Crow View Post
James nods.
"Sounds good to me," he replies. He pulls out a hextech pistol and checks it over, making sure it'll work properly.

Geokhan draws his blade and checks its edge. finding it at the idela sharpness, he walks over to a open arena and takes his shield out.

Waiting on you.

Dear Luxanna

10-04-2012

Perhaps Lux should have sent the singularity in front of Darius. Regardless, it hit. Darius, even if he didn't notice, was now shimmering with light. He looked gorgeous! No time to admire, though. Darius was charging. Lux continued to back up, though running backwards wasn't nearly as fast.

Once Darius got close enough, Lux launched a bolt of light at him, aiming to detonate the shimmer and burn Darius from every angle. And she prepared herself to evade his enormous weapon.

Mister Crow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-04-2012

James flips the pistol into his hand and pulls out the Vigilante's Blade. He adopts a ready stance.
"Your move," he says, grinning.

Geokhan

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Crow View Post
James flips the pistol into his hand and pulls out the Vigilante's Blade. He adopts a ready stance.
"Your move," he says, grinning.
Geokhan, understanding the power of the blade, but he was more wary of the ((Going to make a guess here and assume it's Caitlynn's mother's. Geo still don't know.)) antique pistol. While he knew his shield could easily take the blow, he was worried about the accuracy of the weapon and its master and his reflexes not being on the level of the Artisan.

Thus the appropriate strategy appeared to him to be a chaotic dash bopping left and right with out a rhythm. Thus he acted on it.

Mister Crow

10-04-2012

((You would be correct as to the pistol's origins. Cait's lore said her mother made most of her gear, so I figured she was an expert gunsmith.))

James simply stands there, watching Geokhan hopping about erratically. He knows he can't take a shot with him moving like that, so,thinking quickly, he charges Geokhan, appearing to intend to tackle him.