The Sparring Grounds [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskUdyr

09-27-2012

"Tch."

Udyr threw the Radiant Dawn to the ground. "Apologies are not needed. Action and understanding, is."

With that, he turned around and started to walk away. He stopped for a moment. He assumed she couldn't hear him, "We were asked once, what was the most painful thing we have ever experienced. This right now? This will probably rip through the ranks once the initial shock wears off. The most painful thing, however, was that day."

With that, the beast man rumbled off the fields. Shortly after exiting the grounds, he fell face first into the nearby foliage and promptly passed out. She didn't aim to kill him, but liquified bones made it hard to do pretty much anything properly.

AskLeeSinga

09-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geokhan View Post
Geokhan is launched back and falls over onto his back, but he manages to roll into a crouched position and ready for the next strike. He left eye is swelling a bit and he can't see out of it. The shrapnel from his glasses doesn't help him out. His vision is blurry, but he can still see Lee.
Lee Sin stands straight, puts out one arm and then performs a beckoning gesture.

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskLeeSinga View Post
Lee Sin stands straight, puts out one arm and then performs a beckoning gesture.

Geokhan gets up slowly, checking his chest to see if anything is broken. He notes the damage as not major, just painful when the adrenaline wears off. He then stares at Lee...analyzing. Geokhan had one more trick up his sleeve he wanted to use that didn't require him to dip into the summoner magics. He charged again, not yelling and screaming, but a quick advance that had Geokhan up to Lee Sin and slash horizontally at him from left to right.

Civilized Rat

09-28-2012

Something nearby Geokhan and Lee Sin shifted, swiftly moving past them in the blink of an eye during their quarrel, the wind behind it seemingly being their only hint that the figure was even there. All but they were still after that.

AskUdyr

09-28-2012

Once more, Udyr rumbled onto the fields. Scratching his chest, he grunted, sniffed the air, and sauntered about.

Civilized Rat

09-28-2012

Just the same as the last ambush, Udyr would find himself stalked. All around him there was unnatural silence, broken only by another bolt tearing through brush and trees; though this time was different.

The bolt was instead a thick, metallic bolt, almost silver in color and much sturdier than the last Udyr was struck with. The end was sharper, tipped with a dark green toxic liquid, audibly sizzling and acidic to the touch, it could probably eat through most materials known in Zaun given enough time.

It flew at a speed much faster than the last, ripping through the air towards the warrior's heart with impossible accuracy.

Snowy Poro

09-28-2012

After a while.. Leona regained consciousness, a little surprised that the beastman had not killed her.. her body wracked with unbelievable pain, she forced herself from the ground, and limped to the Medical Wing

AskUdyr

09-28-2012

Udyr managed to grab the bolt in mid air before the projectile fully embedded itself in him. The tip of the bolt managed to pierce his skin and scraped his sternum. He grunted, wrinkling his nose. It was very apparent that it caused him significant amounts of pain.

"Better. This one made us react lest we find death. However, no matter how fast it is, one bolt is easy to catch."

Civilized Rat

09-28-2012

All around Udyr a voice echoed out. It seemed there were hundreds of figures surrounding him in the foliage of the Sparring Grounds.

"Oh yes? Did it? Are you sure about that..? Perhaps...a second one!?"

A short amount of silence was broken by another bolt of the same material and liquids, shot towards Udyr's head from a different location.

Dirilan

09-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NullAurelian View Post
Though Geod wasn't close enough to be burned (though it was still a bit warm), he still is slowed down to a crawl. He quickly grabs a device from one of his many pockets and proceeds to blast himself out of the local area, towards the smoke. However, he manages to overshoot badly and lands face first in a puddle. A small, burned-out hextech capacitor falls from his hands. He then gets up and takes a smoke bomb and a sulfur bomb of his own and uses them with an odd, misshapen third object and promptly drinks a potion.

"Ow... Alright first thoughts - fireball is a good piece of cover when you want to chain up a second spell. If you actually want to hit something, I would have taken the energy of destructive power, and attached the spell to a physical object. Sulfur bombs would work well. Flaming brimstone. Actually, if you wanted you could have shattered the rock pillar by freezing it and then shattering it with the fireball."

((Hextech capacitor drained for energy, kinetic blast out))
Dirilan landed on the last spot who was Geod before he blast himself out, the young mage hit the ground with his staff. He looks around without finding Geod, then Dirilan hears him saying his first thought. Then he answers in a tone enough loud for Geod to hear him.

''It is hard to use it when I don't know really know anything else that can be offensive like this. It would be more useful if I know a spell that can be used while this fire spell distract a enemy. I can attach my fireball on a physical object, like I've done it on a shuriken in a battle with someone. But I guess in a real fight that the enemy will not give me chance to concentrate myself to attach it on a physical object. My ice spell is too dependant to my fire spell, if Iwant to freeze someone, it needs to be burned by my flaming core, beside that, it only slow...''

Then, Dirilan turns himself to check where was Geod and sees him, near a puddle.