The Sparring Grounds [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rudmed

04-14-2012

"To infinity! And beyond!" Hector cried as he noticed they were sinking and the repulsion device sent both him and Vagard high into the air. Vagard grabbed Hector and shielded him when they landed 20 yards away from where they were at.

"Thanks, Vagard I was hoping you would be able to shield me from that." Hector said as he quickly regained his balance.

"Master, perhaps you should use the blade to enchance your eyesight?" Vagard suggested, "As our power against an invisible foe is not the strongest, and it is obvious he is trying to kill you."

"Well I could try, but it only saps their strength, and I'm not sure how to convert that to eye sight." Hector replied, "Cover me, as this might take a while." he added as he kneeled and closed his eyes. Vagard took a defensive stance around Hector always watching.

Ovalusc1

04-14-2012

A ****load of rock rose from the ground and became a rock tsunami, coming to crash down on Vagard and Hector. It was around 100 feet high.
((giant wave of rock ftw))

Rudmed

04-14-2012

Vagard just stared at the rock tsunami, and quickly shielded Hector with his body. A light purple barrier formed around the two, there was no way it would stop the entire wave, but it would make it certainly less painful.

The tsunami came crashing down on the two, and there was no movement from under the rocks.

Aya Shameimaruu

04-14-2012

'Oh my gosh!! Oval what did you do?!" Grey runs over to the rocks and starts digging.

Ovalusc1

04-14-2012

((What has changed about Ovalusc's robes?))

Rudmed

04-14-2012

((Oh nothing much. Nothing fatal, to say the least.))

Ovalusc1

04-14-2012

((Ovalusc would know if anything changed, so please tell me))

Ovalusc1

04-14-2012

Ovalusc's voice range out in Hector's mind, asking "Do you submit?"

Princess Sivir

04-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Jarvan IV View Post
((All of you need to get out the way, this fight be tearing everything up.))

The Cataclysm that hit was strong, greater than any seen on the Fields of Justice. The Earthen walls stretched fifteen feet up around them as a searing wind carried dust and earth skyward. The ground beyond tore asunder,chasming in some places and rising in others. The chaos stretches past the treeline beyond, felling many of the trees as new hills and chasms took their place. One could all but hear the earth scream as the landscape continued to change around them. Dirt and gravel rains down as Jarvan looks up from this scene, rage burning fanatically in his eyes. "Princeling!?" he roars at Sivir, barely audible over the sound of rising mountains, splitting valleys and falling trees, as his hand darts out to seize her by the neck, fingers locking in a vicegrip around her throat. "PRINCELING!?" He lifts her into the air with his good arm, his fingers continually tightening their grip as he continues, "Let us see you throw such insults like this, shall we!?"
Sivir's eyes closed, the impact of the cataclysm has jarred her to the bone but thankfully it did no true damage as her shield had absorbed most of it, but it still left the battle mistress stunned long enough for Jarvan to catch her around the neck.

Not being as physically tall as the Prince, Sivir's body was raised off the ground, her feet dangling above the ground as she coughs and sputters for breath. "H-ha! ... your anger is funny... prince!" She manages to say as with the last of her strength she has before possibly blacking out brings her foot back and forward, digging her heel into Jarvan's very large open chest wound while simultaneously bring her crossblade into the princes side in a hard horizontal strike.

Rudmed

04-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreymaneWorg View Post
'Oh my gosh!! Oval what did you do?!" Grey runs over to the rocks and starts digging.
((How would he?))

There was no reply to Ovalsuc's question, but Grey's digging eventually revealed an armored hand. Vagard rose from the rubble, his armor slightly dented, but mostly alright. He pulled out a limp Hector, and set him on a nearby rock. He was not breathing and there was blood dripping from his head.

Vagard pounded on his chest trying to revive him, but it seemed he was too far-gone.