The Sparring Grounds [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ovalusc1

04-14-2012

Ovalusc sent a pulse of magic that was powerful enough to send the two flying back from him. He then jumped up to Hector to slice with his scythe at him.

Rudmed

04-14-2012

Hector rose his arm, and felt the scythe dig into his flesh. He tried not to let out a grunt of pain, and instead smirked at Ovalusc, "Vagard!" A symbol on his right hand appeared and the same image Vagard's helmet began to glow. Vagard appeared out of thin air next to his master, and reached to grapple Ovalusc, Hector did the same with his uninjured hand.

Ovalusc1

04-14-2012

Ovalusc suddenly disappeared from his robes, and his scythe likewise disappeared. His robes fluttered to the ground.

Rudmed

04-14-2012

The two landed on the robes, and seemed a bit confused. Hector touched the robes, and picked them up, "Do you suppose he ran off?" he asked Vagard, who shrugged. Hector didn't say anything, but he left a ..."present" for when he returned to collect them. It was undetectable, but still effective.

"Well, that is what "pink eye" gets for fighting me." he said confidently as he made his ways to the seats, Vagard behind him searching for any signs of Ovalusc. They would bandage the wound when they took a seat.

Ovalusc1

04-14-2012

Ovalusc's scythe appeared out of nowhere behind them and silently spun through the air to impale Hector in the back.

Shinozaki Ayumi

04-14-2012

"Ouch, that's got to hurt. Grey cringed when Hector got impaled.

Rudmed

04-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ovalusc1 View Post
Ovalusc's scythe appeared out of nowhere behind them and silently spun through the air to impale Hector in the back.
((So you're telling me...that the scythe somehow ignored or cut through Vagard the 6'5, 600 pound golem right behind Hector? Yeahhhhhhhhh, no my friend, Hector isn't in the back.))

Ovalusc1

04-14-2012

((That post implies Hector will be impaled, though I'm sure he'll find a way to avoid it since Vagard is looking around.))

Rudmed

04-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ovalusc1 View Post
((That post implies Hector will be impaled, though I'm sure he'll find a way to avoid it since Vagard is looking around.))
(*sighs* you know what...I'll roll with it))

Vagard saw the scythe and dragged Hector to the floor watching it fly over them. Hector saw the scythe and looked very irritated, "Of course he is an invisible mad man, how perfect."

Ovalusc1

04-14-2012

Hector and Vagard began to sink into the now soft ground, which acted like quicksand except faster.