The Sparring Grounds [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Megling

09-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by benjimenfire View Post
ben rolls to the left recieving the blow he jumps up swinging his foot downward
Tristana grabs him by the ankle and throws him to the floor.

((Going to bed now))

benjimenfire

09-16-2012

((ok good night))
he leg sweeps this time conecting

Dear Urgot

09-18-2012

( Well, I don't want my appearance here to go to waste. So, before I go, would anyone want to fight me? )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Urgot View Post
( Well.....I'm guessing the guy won't be showing up. So I'm thinking I posted here for nothing.)

It had been a long time, and still the Glorious Executioner did not appear. Urgot now believed his suspicions about Draven to be true, and that the man was nothing but an egotistical sham who got his jollies from killing lowly prisoners. "Such a pity. And here I was prepared to fight a man with pride and honor!" The headman grumbled rather vehemently to himself. He'd come all this way for a fight with a man who proved himself to be just a pitiful braggart, nothing else.

So would Urgot set out to return to whence he came....
( There it is. Anyone who's crazy enough to challenge Urgot will find that he won't turn it down at all. )

Ask Drav

09-18-2012

The sound of spinning could be heard as a flying ax flew past Urgot inches away from slicing his head which hit the wall behind him with a heavy crash. The one and only, Draven had arrived. A large menagerie of fireworks had gone off around the arena signifying his entrance as the Glorious Executioner, the One and Only Draven walked into the arena. Although his demeanor was calm and unnerving his face was implacable and blank. He seemed to be staring past Urgot at something only he could comprehend. Quietly he unsheathed his axes and began twirling them lazily in dreaded anticipation to get this over with.

((I came this time. sorry for the wait man.))

Dear Urgot

09-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Drav View Post
The sound of spinning could be heard as a flying ax flew past Urgot inches away from slicing his head which hit the wall behind him with a heavy crash. The one and only, Draven had arrived. A large menagerie of fireworks had gone off around the arena signifying his entrance as the Glorious Executioner, the One and Only Draven walked into the arena. Although his demeanor was calm and unnerving his face was implacable and blank. He seemed to be staring past Urgot at something only he could comprehend. Quietly he unsheathed his axes and began twirling them lazily in dreaded anticipation to get this over with.

((I came this time. sorry for the wait man.))
Urgot's front hydraulics hissed rather loudly as they stopped suddenly, keeping him from being struck by an ax that soared dangerously close past his head. The Headman immediately took note of his opponent's demeanor, a stark contrast to his usual pompous behavior. "So you decided to show up after all? That is fortunate, as I was just about to take my leave." Urgot's voice echoed through the muzzle set upon his jaw, his right eye blinking rather eerily due to how unnatural it appeared. "Fortunately for you, the League prohibits Champions from killing each other outside of the Fields of Justice, and though I do not care for their regulations, I know it would be far too much trouble for the Grand General if I were to strike down one the most prominent Noxian Champions..."

( No problem, man. At least you came. That's all that matters. )

Ask Drav

09-18-2012

Draven said nothing as he readied his axes twirling them maliciously until he got to a speed he was comfortable with. His eyes focused on Urgot or something beyond him...Apparently he would let the Headsman make the first move as he stood in a defensive manner waiting...

Ask Warwick

09-18-2012

((Curses was going to fight Urgot but had to go.. Come back and Draven had come back to steal the show ))

Dear Urgot

09-18-2012

Urgot was completely baffled at this treatment. As on the Fields of Justice, he had expected the Glorious Executioner to treat this as some silly spectacle as opposed to an actual duel. But here was Draven, serious and not at all as flippant as he normally was. The Headman took his opponent's silence as implying he was ready to fight, so the undead cyborg raised his left arm-cannon and leveled it directly at Draven. "Try not to move, this will hurt...." Was the only warning before Urgot's cannon launched one of his Noxian Corrosive Charges at the leaner man.

Ask Drav

09-18-2012

Draven saw the canister fly at him and immediately memories from a different time flashed through his mind. He was slightly younger not as battle hardened as he was now. Artillery from Demacia bombarded his unit as his brother was shouting something incoherent as a rogue shell closed in on him. Draven was brought back to the present duel as he rolled forward barely dodging the Corrosive Charge like dodging that shell from so long ago. Instinctively he used his Spinning Ax and sent of one them straight at Urgot, a look of grimace on his face.

((going to sleep for now. We'll continue later XD))

Ask The Ebil

09-18-2012

((FUS RO DA Bump thread))