The Sparring Grounds [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Gangplank

04-14-2012

((sorry for being late, honestly i dont think theres any point in describing a fist-fight.))

Gangplank got hit in the stomach, then started to punch Pantheon, but his fist stopped in midair.

"He's right, we shouldn't be doing this. We dont get anything out of it"

Ovalusc1

04-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudmed View Post
Hector smiled as the wave of flame appeared he stopped his charge and pointed his sword at the wave. "Repel." he said, and a device on his wirst gave off a glow. A wave of energy was released from the device. The wave of fire met the energy and was knocked back toward Ovalusc.
Ovalusc waved his hands and the fire turned to water, which flowed to engulf Hector in a coccoon.

Jaykoboy

04-14-2012

((Rud, good luck beating Ovalusc. He beat me, and I'm the most OP summoner, excluding Necromonger and Kaz, who RPs here.))

Ryugi Kazamaru

04-14-2012

(( Just because I can lock someone down and threaten to imprison them for an eternity in an out-of-combat situation doesn't mean I can do that in a real combat situation. DX No one in their right mind would allow that to happen. ))

Jaykoboy

04-14-2012

((Maybe we should fight sometime? I'd open up with a nice, big hug...))

AskPantheon

04-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Gangplank View Post
((sorry for being late, honestly i dont think theres any point in describing a fist-fight.))

Gangplank got hit in the stomach, then started to punch Pantheon, but his fist stopped in midair.

"He's right, we shouldn't be doing this. We dont get anything out of it"
Pantheon stops his attack

"We gain the glory of battle. But if you truly wish to stop, then so be it."

FilFire

04-14-2012

A yellow flash flies through an opening and lands, turning into a creature. It looks around, sees the fights, and grins. It then moves to an arena that isn't used yet and turns it into a race track. It starts running over the track.

Ask the Monkey

04-14-2012

"Hey, pirate, spearman!!! Need me to help you get out before the summoners trash the place? You seem....unable to walk. Next time you two fight, try not to aim for the legs."

AskPantheon

04-14-2012

"I can walk on my own, monkey. These are not the worst wounds I have sustained."

Ask Ezreal

04-14-2012

Ezreal sits down under the shade of a nearby tree and watches the sparring matches going on, patiently waiting for Fortune. *thinking to himself* Hmmmm, well maybe she chickened out. I don't blame her, I'd be scared too.