The Sparring Grounds [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

3Lo Ahri

04-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrakasta View Post
Arrakasta jumped away, using his greatly weakened gravity field, he slowed SHi Ho to half of her normal speed, he then jumped above her and tried to put his arm around her neck
((yooooo that's more than op))

Surprised at the graceful movment of Arrakasta, Shi Ho tried to get him off of her by using fox fire which circled around her. All she needed to do now was wait for him to get closer.

"Come closer if you dare"

Arrakasta

04-06-2012

((well I could have said that you were lowered to normal speed, if you want I can edit it to say that I lowered to 3/4 of her speed))

Arrakasta jumped through the circle of fox fires protecting his face with his arms, he then tried to tackle Shi Ho

Odysseus1

04-06-2012

((haven't rp'd in awhile but in a previous thread I made I have been encouraged to. Here is the link to The Magus of the Sands himself, http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/822))

Sands had been peaceably spinning around in a cyclone going across this new room he had found. This was interrupted rather suddenly when part of him was turned to glass because of a rather large explosion. "Hey", he said angrily. Swiftly he coalesced back into human form and advanced towards what seemed to be Zigg's and another person destroying large parts of the scenery.

FilFire

04-06-2012

In the distance Ziggs can be heard flying away. At the same time FilFire bursts through the wall right into Shi Ho and Arrakasta.

"Alright, that was too much firepower."

Arrakasta

04-06-2012

((by the way, ere is a link to my BIO http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/1434 ))

3Lo Ahri

04-06-2012

Quote:
((well I could have said that you were lowered to normal speed, if you want I can edit it to say that I lowered to 3/4 of her speed))

Arrakasta jumped through the circle of fox fires protecting his face with his arms, he then tried to tackle Shi Ho
Shi Ho tried to dodge but it was too late, Shi Ho was tackled to the ground but used this to her advantage, She tried to charm Arrakasta

"hey i'm all skill shot based, come closer if u want me to take your soul"

3Lo Ahri

04-06-2012

Quote:
((by the way, ere is a link to my BIO http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/1434 ))
((this is mine http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/1449))

Arrakasta

04-06-2012

"Heh, waht would be so bad about being charmed, if you are like your sister" Said Arrakasta grinning, "Plus if you take my soul here, wih all of this summoners and champions, waht will happen won't be nice" Added Arrakasta as he withdrew his bone dagger from it's sheet. He hten pointed it at SHi Ho's neck "So how about if we leave it in a draw" He said to Shi Ho.

FilFire

04-06-2012

Standing up, FilFire notices the two apparently overdoing it. For some reason he picks them both up and throws them away from each other.

"Stop that."

3Lo Ahri

04-06-2012

Quote:
"Heh, waht would be so bad about being charmed, if you are like your sister" Said Arrakasta grinning, "Plus if you take my soul here, wih all of this summoners and champions, waht will happen won't be nice" Added Arrakasta as he withdrew his bone dagger from it's sheet. He hten pointed it at SHi Ho's neck "So how about if we leave it in a draw" He said to Shi Ho.
Shi Ho looks around and realizes others were watching their fight, of course she can just use Foxfire and orb to finish him off but she realized that would be dumb. She thinks about a draw and realizes that is the best way out

"sure we'll leave it at a draw then, man that was quite a work out and it was nice meeting you