The Sparring Grounds [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

moltingsoul

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equiste View Post
Equiste made his way into one of the sections of the Sparring Grounds. He often was here training but now was more serious than that. He was wearing a light chainmail shirt over his blue shirt, his battle armguards that he wore, blue looser fitting pants and thick brown boots. He had his sword on his belt and a black cape. He wished he didn't have to do this, but this dagger had corrupted hinderance, and if this was the only way...
"Then its the only way..." He said, making sure everything was secure.
(( I hope you already think of what familiar you have...told you it'll help ))

AcolytHinderance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-09-2012

Hinderance clears his throat, doing so releases small amounts of condensation from his mouth.

Hinderance himself could feel that this might be going too far, but felt the emotional urge to continue. He needed to clarify what he had with the dagger was working.

"The Rules of the engagment is as follows, the first to be incapacitated will forfiet the match."

Equiste

04-09-2012

(OOC: Actually he hasn't had time to yet.)

"Incapacitated? This isn't like you! What has that thing done to you?" He could feel the anger inside of him. He had to hold back, last time he had...
"Stop this foolishness now! This cannot be what you want!" He said, getting ready to dodge anything comming his way.

AcolytHinderance

04-09-2012

((OOC: incapacitate = disable ie not being able to fight, but not dead so in this case a KO))

Looking at Equiste, "I am truly sorry it ended up being you I had to fight. Regardless of the outcome of this fight I do hope you and I will still be on speaking terms after this."

With that Hinderance opens his flasks and raises his shield going into his defensive stance. Behind Hinderance the 4 flasks begins to release disjointed slivers of water to form into javelins above his defensive stance.

Keeping his concentration on the battle, Hinderance continues to concentrate on his spell.

Equiste

04-09-2012

(OOC: I know what incapacitate means, and my summoner is fully aware of it too. However force required to get to that point is often dangerous. And usually there will be a surrender caveat as well.)

Equiste looked determined. Looks like he was preparing something. The dagger seemed to have too much of a hold on him for words.
"Only when I am speaking to you alone and not you under the influecne of that infernal weapon!" He says. A heavy shield of ice forms on one of his arms. He had to remember his goal was to get the dagger out of his hand, not actually to take him out. But it seemed his opponent was going to come at him full force. He jumped back and up into the air, throwing 4 blunted ice lances across in Hinderances direction.

(OOC: TO battle I guess...)

AcolytHinderance

04-09-2012

((Oh rofles srry, your character just made it sound like i was going to be killing someone xD well if all goes well we won't get too injured before that point))

Hinderance seeing the 4 blunted ice lances heading towards him easily blocks the projectiles, a testiment to his training in shields as a soldier and to the credit of a shield made by a Rakkor smith.

Although he deflected the projectile Hinderance wanted more, and toke control of the blunt ice lances and sharpened them adding it to the 10 javelins of ice he has above his head.

He continues to remain in his defensive stance.

Equiste

04-09-2012

Equiste let himself land as he noticed that Hinderance seemed to be only defending the attacks. He had hoped to see him move from his position but it seemed he was taking a bit of an iron wall defensive manauver. This would be tricky, if he approached it was likely he was going to throw the javelins at him as he advanced. Then again... He formed a blade of ice and tucked it into his belt, before conjuring some blunted ice shards and sending them his direction, moving around so they came from multiple angles and would break if they hit something solid like his shield.

(OOC: Soo much testing...)

Necromonger

04-09-2012

(( tsk. looks like fighting red riding hood didn't seem to be that appealing :/ ))

AcolytHinderance

04-09-2012

Seeing the shards come from multiple angles Hinderance takes a 5 foot step back and blocks the one that was coming from the most direct route.

Hinderance has more water flow out of his flasks causing 8 serpents to slither into existance. They begin their advance towards Equiste from many different directions, but all still following him as the prime target.

Hinderance continues to maintain his stance, but has stopped creating more javelins.

Equiste

04-09-2012

As Equiste moves around he sees the snakes comming at him from different angles. He smiled.
"Was wondering when you were going to do that... He says, charing the magic in his non-shield hand then slams it into the ground, 8 lines of ice comming out from him and towards the snakes, leaping up from time to time to leave small frosted jump paths. Not that the imagry mattered, so long as they hit and froze the snakes in position. He wondered if he was going to throw those javelins since he had stopped making them. Lets see if he was as ready as he thought he was.