The Sparring Grounds [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aya Shameimaruu

05-05-2012

Grey Disappeared. You could Hear Growling. He Leapt at Shader with Extreme Force and speed, In His Tiger form, Bit off a Piece of Flesh off of his leg.
"We will See ..."

Jaykoboy

05-05-2012

The flesh instantly grew back, and Shader became an invisible blur. The blade cut through Grey's hind leg, with no time for him to react, poison instantly seeping into the wound. The elemental rage around them shuddered slightly; the imbalance and sheer raw power was tearing up the very essence of space around them. Shader took a single step and was on the other side of the arena he had created; turning around, the other side then seemed five miles away. An earthquake rippled throughout the stadium again, more spires of stone jutting out of the floor. The high winds above made flying difficult, as well.

Aya Shameimaruu

05-05-2012

Grey disappeared again, Floating, He carefully maneuvered to Shaders back, And careful STABBED it in the back. The blade showing through.
"I'm sorry...I don't want you out of control.."

Jaykoboy

05-05-2012

Shader's body shuddered for a moment. And then absorbed the knife into it. Spinning around too fast to see without a camera that took a trillion frames per second, he grabbed Grey by the throat and lifted him into the air, throwing him into the ground. He then hacked a chunk of flesh out of his leg with the poisoned blade.

Aya Shameimaruu

05-05-2012

Grey gasped. He was too out of control. He had to do something. His leg flesh grew back. He launched several Missiles at Shader, around ten. They would explode only when they touch him. He then disappeared.

Jaykoboy

05-05-2012

Shader's arm became a blur, grabbing the missiles out of the air and throwing them into the ground harmlessly. He looked around in rage, his eyes still sparking with the violet energy of Chaos.

"Come out...come out...be squashed, a bug."

Aya Shameimaruu

05-05-2012

Grey's Blade made contact with Shaders' Throat and Head, Using two swords, He Cut his neck, and dug the blade into his head. He could heal him afterwards. He then watched him fall to the ground.

EDIT: added Details.

Jaykoboy

05-05-2012

((The war of the god-modes. This will not end well.))

Aya Shameimaruu

05-05-2012

((Yeah, I pretty much had to. :P))

FilFire

05-05-2012

((I put my money on the chaos.))