The Sparring Grounds [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Monkey

04-28-2012

As small chunks of rock fall from his left hand, Wukong's right palm is all mashed up.

''You will make me kill myself, spearman. I will not let you get out of this one easy.''

His right palm starts to solidify and cramps up into a small, disfigured piece of rock.

AskPantheon

04-28-2012

"And neither will I."

Pantheon slowly gets up to his feet and gets his spear and shield

Ask the Monkey

04-28-2012

Wu picks up his staff.

''One last run before I pommel you?''

He lifts onto his nimbus and gets ready to charge.

AskPantheon

04-28-2012

"Before I destroy you."

Pantheon rushes forward

Ask the Monkey

04-28-2012

Wu dashes forward on his nimbus and extending his staff.

AskPantheon

04-28-2012

Pantheon jumps forward and tries to grab Wukong's legs

Ask the Monkey

04-28-2012

Wu, again, disappears and reappears at Pantheon's flank.

Ask Shyvana

04-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Brackern View Post
Skarner manages to endure the burning aura surrounding Shyvana, but quickly brings his tail down in front of his face once he feels the heat of her flame burst. His tail quickly heating up, Skarner quickly seizes her leg with it and swings her over his head with claw and tail, slamming her brutally into the ground. Skarner quickly scuttles back, putting distance between himself and Shyvana. He laughs once more. "You do not disappoint, Dragonborn. I cannot wait to see you in your true form."
Pain was replaced by rage. Shyvana pushed herself to her feet, and glared at Skarner... only to hear him laugh. Oh, that did it.

With a scream of fury, Shyvana leapt at Skarner, and transformed. In an instant, she became a massive dragon, swirling flames surrounding her and a path of flaming destruction behind her. She came crashing down over Skarner, bulldozing her way over him, dragging him through the ground before ultimately releasing him into her raging inferno.

"Demacia." Shyvana growled, and firmly plunged a bite onto Skarner's left claw.

AskPantheon

04-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Monkey View Post
Wu, again, disappears and reappears at Pantheon's flank.
"Son of a.."

Pantheon lands on his side and then jabs at Wukong from the ground

The Brackern

04-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post
Pain was replaced by rage. Shyvana pushed herself to her feet, and glared at Skarner... only to hear him laugh. Oh, that did it.

With a scream of fury, Shyvana leapt at Skarner, and transformed. In an instant, she became a massive dragon, swirling flames surrounding her and a path of flaming destruction behind her. She came crashing down over Skarner, bulldozing her way over him, dragging him through the ground before ultimately releasing him into her raging inferno.

"Demacia." Shyvana growled, and firmly plunged a bite onto Skarner's left claw.
Skarner roars as Shyvana transforms, bringing up his claws to meet her descent. As she collides with him, a layer of bright blue crystal spreads over him, coming off in chips as she pushes him back and clamps her jaw around his left claw. As he wrestles with the dragon, he notes that he is still being pushed back, drawing them nearer to where the crowd is gathered. Unsure of how much control Shyvana has, he swings his tail down into the ground, anchoring him. The last of his exoskeleton gives way, and the dragon's teeth penetrate his own body. Skarner gives a pained grunt as he grits his teeth and pulls the claw Shyvana is latched to back, swinging his other claw up, aiming at her exposed neck.