The Sparring Grounds [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cryypter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreymaneWorg View Post
((Yeah, But this is were the CLONE comes in. When he appeared Behind him, his clone appeared, I didn't put that in, I just saw it and went F***))
((Look, I can take a lot of misunderstandings and dubious moves, but retconning I will not tolerate. You can't just change what happened because you don't like the outcome, that's unsportsmanlike and in very poor taste. I know you can be clever, I've seen it before, so either come up with a tactic to avoid the blow or lessen the damage, or just take the hit. Retconning does a disservice to your intellect, as well as mine.))

Fiery Snake1

04-27-2012

(( http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/1424 ))

Fiery comes to the Sparring Grounds wearing black pants, a blue jacket with a black shirt underneath.

" I need to blow some steam, any challengers?"

Aya Shameimaruu

04-27-2012

((ok, Sorry for any misunderstandings. But honestly, the clone part wasen't retconning. Lets rewind.))

The clone somehow switched places with him and died. "What?" He almost took a full on hit, but he had another trick up his sleeve. He backflipped, and took the Sword to his leg though, he can only rely on teleporting. He Aimed his Baton at Kyrians' Legs.

Cryypter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-27-2012

Quote:
((ok, Sorry for any misunderstandings. But honestly, the clone part wasen't retconning. Lets rewind.))
((Umm, yes it was. Here is the post I quoted
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryypter View Post
Quote:
"Oh will I?" The ice shattered, And Grey quickly Dashed behind Kyrian, He saw the Poison take affect. He appeared in front of him and The Lightning Bolt on his Neck Glowed. He had stabbed him there again. Only 2 more to go.
And here is the retconned post:

Quote:
"Oh will I?" The ice shattered, And Grey quickly Dashed behind Kyrian, using Mirror Image. He saw the Poison take affect. His clone appeared in front of him and The Lightning Bolt on his Neck Glowed. He had stabbed him there again. Only 2 more to go.
However, since you apologized, I will let this slide just this once. Do not expect me to be so gracious in the future. Now about your post...

Quote:
The clone somehow switched places with him and died. "What?" He almost took a full on hit, but he had another trick up his sleeve. He backflipped, and took the Sword to his leg though, he can only rely on teleporting. He Aimed his Baton at Kyrians' Legs.
I'm a little unclear as to what exactly happened. The clone took the envenomed slash from Kyrian and died, yes? If so, why did you refer to Grey taking the sword to the leg?))

Jaykoboy

04-27-2012

((I really, really do not want to have to go spirit form on Aegis! It'll make him really difficult to use...it'll also really screw up Dearthair's story. I'll just have to godmode then.))

Aegis flashed out of the way of the disintegration ray, landing behind Ling and holding his blade up to her throat. Grinning widely, he drew one drop of blood, and then fell back. He then bowed to her. "Thank you for the good challenge; if you want to continue, that's fine, but you'll be at a disadvantage, with two versus one. Because it seems your partner has given up."

Dearthair was still struggling with the slime, which was very difficult to get out of. He was starting to get pulled into it. He sighed and relaxed. "Third time this month..."

GizzyBear

04-27-2012

(( i told you that you won already))

Cryypter

04-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaykoboy View Post
((I really, really do not want to have to go spirit form on Aegis! It'll make him really difficult to use...it'll also really screw up Dearthair's story. I'll just have to godmode then.))
((You know, there are healers here, so for example you could turn your head and have the ray disintegrate your jaw, allowing you to take the hit but remain in physical form.))

Jaykoboy

04-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GizzyBear View Post
(( i told you that you won already))
((Against you; you don't decide Necro's choice.))

GizzyBear

04-27-2012

(( >.> fine ill edit it and we will finish it from there)).

Necromonger

04-27-2012

Ling was about to switch off the gravity in the arena when Fist was abruptly teleported in between Aegis and the sorceress. Something about a giant metal box that talked like a Pentakill concert meant being pushed away.

"Dang. I got found out anyway." She mumbled. Fist was facing Aegis and looked at the small cut he made on Ling.. "CEASE AND DESIST. ANY FURTHER ACTION WILL RESULT IN YOUR IMMEDIATE TERMINATION."

Ling grumbled. Overprotective spouse. "...It's okay Fist... the fight is over... he won, I lost..." She looked at the golem, who wouldn't really listen to her. She shot Necromonger a look of disapproval.

"...Are you alright? I was worried when the disintegration beam started to fly. Did he hurt you?" The summoner climbed onto the arena, and approaching the sorceress it was clear she was the taller one. Still he shot Aegis a look and seemed like he was about to do something serious to him- like a Maze spell.

"I'm older than you and I can take care of myself. I can do what I want..." She pursed her lip. She looked at Aegis. "Yes, a good fight. I apologize for resorting to that." She thumb pointed where her beam hit, producing a very smoking large hole in a boulder- and the ground. Then an awkward silence fell over the two of them.