The Sparring Grounds [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wizerdlol

04-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Necromonger View Post
((Wait... why on earth are you rp'ing fiddlesticks? He's locked up and never goes out. ))
((I hope you dont mind, btw, my last post got me from Junior to Normal member LOL))

GizzyBear

04-26-2012

((necro so are they a good pair O_O just wondering since my character is immune to physical attacks but he can negate magic or etc.))

Wizerdlol

04-26-2012

((So, could we start the battle? we used one page to discuss stuff, then about 2 battles was suddenly cut in, not that I an annoied, feel free to cut in, but still, I think we should start Gizzy and Necro since fiddles already flashed in, and his attack should be pretty easy to avoid, since hes been weakened and all tht :P))

Necromonger

04-26-2012

(( hold it. I really do mind. This is a nagging issue. People rp'ing champions really strains my patience, but I just keep it to myself. Rp'ing the human and warrior champs is one thing, but Fiddlesticks is on a completely different level of very, very dangerous. Summoners should be scrambling to contain you right now. Sorry, but I do want a small bit of suspended believability when I rp. And I'm not fond of fighting a Champ who can quite literally kill everyone on the grounds.))

((Can't you make someone original? ))

Wizerdlol

04-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Necromonger View Post
(( hold it. I really do mind. This is a nagging issue. People rp'ing champions really strains my patience, but I just keep it to myself. Rp'ing the human and warrior champs is one thing, but Fiddlesticks is on a completely different level of very, very dangerous. Summoners should be scrambling to contain you right now. Sorry, but I do want a small bit of suspended believability when I rp. ))

((Can't you make someone original? ))
((If everywhere fiddles goes he would be trying to be contained, then why would he go battle in the twisted treeline n the crystal scar? Its what im trying to say, hes been hired by a summoner...
But if you truly cant STAND fiddles, then ill just butt off :P))

GizzyBear

04-26-2012

((Did i overdo my character? Apparently he cant die no matter how many times he gets stabbed, well he is a mannequin.))

Shinozaki Ayumi

04-26-2012

"You never learn also, Do you?" He laughed femininely, (MIDNA) And disappeared From sight. He took a Few hits in the Knee though. "Ugh, I HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE ABSORB MY ELECTRICITY!" He was practically glowing. "Tobiume!" A Bell rang, Soon after,Fireballs were Going haywire on the Grounds.

Wizerdlol

04-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GizzyBear View Post
((Did i overdo my character? Apparently he cant die no matter how many times he gets stabbed, well he is a mannequin.))
((Whats his weakness? I think its fire, but if he cant die from swords and axes, mabye an overdose of magic should banish his magical flow inside his body and disrupt his aura, then he couldn't control his body, causing him to just freeze, or something
Just add a big weakness to him if you've got a big strength, or perhaps you can tune down the stabbing thing a bit :P
Just throwing in ideas))

Cryypter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizerdlol View Post
((If everywhere fiddles goes he would be trying to be contained, then why would he go battle in the twisted treeline n the crystal scar? Its what im trying to say, hes been hired by a summoner...
But if you truly cant STAND fiddles, then ill just butt off :P))
((The Twisted Treeline and Crystal Scar are both Fields of Justice, just like Summoners Rift. Fiddlesticks is not "hired" by summoners, he is basically teleported out of his cell directly onto the Fields of Justice, then teleported back once the match is over.))

Cryypter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreymaneWorg View Post
"You never learn also, Do you?" He laughed femininely, (MIDNA) And disappeared From sight. He took a Few hits in the Knee though. "Ugh, I HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE ABSORB MY ELECTRICITY!" He was practically glowing. "Tobiume!" A Bell rang, Soon after,Fireballs were Going haywire on the Grounds.
((So is this actual fire or electrical energy explosions like previously?))