The Sparring Grounds [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FilFire

04-08-2012

The FilFire that's fighting Cho'Gath has managed to avoid getting killed by himself. He looks around.

"Well, that me was pretty pissed."

FilFire

04-08-2012

((To be honest, I did this partly because I'm getting annoyed at how people seem to look down on FilFire. HE DESTROYS WHOLE PLANETS. How in the world can you look down on someone who can do that?))

((......What's with all the negative votes?))

Zanes Zalesh

04-08-2012

((Also sorry for my time, Siv, heh, these time differences around the world...))

As Sivir came in, Zanes had the pleasure to smirk. Oh, the steps of a strong woman... That was going to be an interesting match.
Snake offered him a sword, which was silent and respectfully declined... He was armed, and shown his magic gauntlet to prove it.

"Well, this way, mistress, the battle awaits, so... Catch me if you can."

He darted into the artificial woods, running into the northern lane of that fake twisted treeline, positioning himself between the two opposing towers. His eyes pierced Sivir's with confidence and curiosity.

"Well then, ladies first."

Ask Gangplank

04-08-2012

"what's this? Do summoners really think they can beat the mighty Gangplank? Bring it on!"

Ask Jarvan IV

04-08-2012

((is this one big free-for-all or are there separate battles taking place?))

Tjihyana

04-08-2012

(( Separate battles I believe, not completely sure though ))

Ryugi Kazamaru

04-08-2012

(( Separate battles. Each battle is within the confines of a separate training room. That's how I designed it. ))

(( As for FilFire, we look down on you BECAUSE you're so hilariously overpowered. It's just not necessary.))

FilFire

04-08-2012

((That might be a point, but I can hardly have a weak Dragon of the Apocalypse.))

Ryugi Kazamaru

04-08-2012

(( The real point being, WHY do you even HAVE a "Dragon of the Apocalypse" in the first place? No one else is that strong on here. They don't end planets, they typically aren't immortal, etc. It's just saying, "I'm awesome because I made myself awesome. Respect me." It's not looked highly upon in any roleplaying community setting, bro. ))

FilFire

04-08-2012

((I created him long ago and worked him out. And I've seen people who are immortal here AND people who can destroy worlds, although the latter are a smaller group. Anyway, it would be weird if I had to revise my whole character which I've used for a long time when the only thing we do is mess around.))

EDIT: ((And FilFire doesn't really want respect. It's people who completely act like he's only a nuisance that bother him/me.))