The Sparring Grounds [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Necromonger

04-20-2012

"...Your youth gives you such boundless energy. How nice." Hilde's anticipation was spot-on, turning her head with uncanny foresight to meet Grey eye to eye. The illumination and sparkly faerie dust ensured further trickery would not work. For all this wild expenditure of speed and energy, the wind knight had found being the reserved one was more favorable.

Without the need to turn around, she took a step backward and thrust her sheathe's tip at Grey, creating a powerful knot of concussive force using compressed wind.

Shinozaki Ayumi

04-20-2012

"Oh...This is where it gets good I suggest? ((What i'm about to do is not invisibility, but teleporting, Like flash.)) He dashed, back, and forth. But Hilde's Force of wind Knocked him down. "Oh..I overreacted!" He quickly got back up. And came Rushing down at Hilde.

((You see where I got Larxene From this?))

Necromonger

04-20-2012

As Grey bore down on her, Hilde created more breathing room with her very sharp blade, swinging it in a wide horizontal arc. She was clearly holding back though, preferring to limit her attacks to the wind pressure her weapon generated with each swing- the sword was ridiculously sharp. The wind pressure also extended her reach, easily affected a good 3 feet beyond her blade's reach.

Losing no cadence, Hilde stepped forward and thrusted at Grey's stomach as he reacts to the first attack, intent on knocking the wind out of him.

Shinozaki Ayumi

04-20-2012

"Ow!" He fell on the ground. He couldn't see anything. Shaking his head He Swiped swiftly at her back, Then Teleported in front of her. with his clone, Spun around in a Graceful manner, and pointed a Blade at her head, and launched the blade.

Necromonger

04-20-2012

"Do not spin when you are in an opponent's weapon reach. We're not dancing, sir Grey." Hilde bobbed her head to avoid the weapon, used to this tactic of appearing behind an opponent and which had an unnecessary long tempo.

Her movements were economical and fluid, the bobbing movement flowing seamlessly into a counter attack- she feints a sword swing, but follows through with a swift thrust of the pommel to the gut. If he fell this time, it would be her turn to show how one held someone down- place the blade against their body, not point at them.

Shinozaki Ayumi

04-20-2012

"Heh, Of course we're not dancing, You'll see.." He spun around from the Blade, and did a backflip, immediately, 6 Blades, that were glowing danced around Hilde, Floating, then Shot at Hilde, Doing cuts, ones that hurt like Paper cuts. with the knives, his baton glowed on his back.

Necromonger

04-20-2012

Surrounded by dancing weapons, Hilde was put on the defensive, using both her katana and sheathe to deflect and sunder the flying knives, rendering them broken and cracked. The fifth dagger resonated and shattered upon her aegis field, but the sixth pierced her.

Unable to move yet, she attempts to blast the daggers away- specifically back towards their owner. She did so by generating a windslash, originally concussive but slightly dangerous carrying Grey's weapons.

Hilde began to sigh. Her mana was becoming low. Since she was not battling evil, she had only her wind and kenjitsu to fall back on.

Shinozaki Ayumi

04-20-2012

Seeing Hilde use the windslash, He quickly spun around again to dodge them, but one punctured his Robe. Seeing Hilde Sigh, He admitted he was getting tired too. Seeing his Baton, He Grabbed it, And, if it Goes right, He will Distort in Hildes' Eyes.

Necromonger

04-20-2012

Hilde placed her hand on her wound, and healing energy poured into it. The dagger extracted itself painlessly.

"I think we've had enough. No need to draw blood in a spar." Hilde's air spirit and the ambient dust in the arena made illusory effects null.

Shinozaki Ayumi

04-20-2012

As Grey Distorts back into reality, He Goes into summoner form. "An excellent Battle Milady, I haven't sparred in a while, That got me in good spirits! Good Luck too you!" He teleported on the sides again.